Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I would run for governor but I would rather just stay at citizen class for now, maybe next election:) . But I think the current nominees are all fine to me:D

I think sixchan would make a great science advisor for a wierd reason, it is just something about his avatar... :lol:

is Duck nominated for Prez? he says he dosent want to run. if he dosent run, can I nominate myself as Prez instead? nothing against AoA, I just hate to see anyone win my acclimation {wins cause no one runs against them}

also, checking other poll's the 2nd slot is the one with the blue bar. Blue is my favorite color, so can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have the second slot in every election I am in? Blue is not only my favorite, but its also by lucky color :)

quote from outgoing prez, ducky I
"My aims ar for a bureaucratic position ,not one of leadership.Millitary leader for
ex. doesn't interrest me a bit ,as that position is one of choosing millitary
strategy's.This all depend's though of the future reformation's the following
president will undertake.
But i want to work further on the bureacratic side of this game.
I want the "gouverment thread" to be the model of the following administration
,and i want to work further on the bureacratic organization of the game ,as i think
i can work best from such a position.
My aim is thus to be Vice president/gouverner or any new position into a new
bureacratic or rule system. "

I therefore hearby nominate Duck for Vice President and for Diplomacy Leader.

well, corn said that he might consiter allowing people to hold 2 or more positions, so long as only 1 is a real leader {ex, being military leader, and deputy of science, and trade} so I propose:

we make a poll about this

after the election, if we are lacking in deputies, we turn to elected officials and ask who wants these open positions

we tell more people to run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom