Nominations for the DG Cagematch

Strider

In Retrospect
As many of you might know, there was a demogame cage match started between Donsig and Donovan_Zoi sometime ago. Recently, the second cagematch was started with Donsig vs. Nobody vs. Daveshack vs. Strider.

However, Nobody has lost internet access and can no longer play. As this is the demogame cage match, we've decided to let the demogame pick the replacement player.

So, if your interested, you can self-nominate or you can nominate someone else. Accepting a nomination is a promise that your willing to commit to the game and play your turn in a reasonable amount of time.

This will work just like nominations and elections for the government. Also, as Donsig, Daveshack, and myself are already playing.. please don't nominate one of us ;).

You can read the cagematch thread here.

Requirements:
You must have Civ3 Conquests (fully patched) to play.

RegentMan said:
How long will nominations be open? ;)

Standard election times, nomination open for 4 days and the election is up for 3 days.

Vind2 said:
i self nominate and accept :) (even though i'm 80% sure ill have civ4 tommorrow)

Were playing using Civilization 3 Conquest, not with Civ4.

I nominate Rik, as he already knows my password. and to the luckly winner, Once you find out the password you will also be able to clock me in and out of work if i want to go home early.

Also anychance of sharing play or giving it back once i get my internet back fully?

dang it..wish this was Civ 4...

let me know when... june is really open for me.

ill play a civ4 cage match also but i cant find my conquests disc so i wont self nominate, what about chieftess?

Donovan_Zoi showed interest, so I'm going to nominate him.

I'd like to nominate my current benchmates: Cyc and CivGeneral. :hammer:

BTW, Cyc: your pm box is full. :eek:

I would accept the nomination from donsig :)

BCLG100 said:
lets have a public poll ;)

That would be against established procedures for demogame elections. Since Strider, DaveShack and I get to vote it would not be a good idea to make it public.

Top Bottom