1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Norway in GS

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by humble serf, Jan 30, 2019.

1. HaloCapella

HaloCapella Chieftain

Just reading that made me thought of a command button to consume extra strategic resources to give units a boost. Maybe can apply to more units. I'd furthermore give Norway the ability to steal strategic resources and/or gain strategic resources from trade routes.

2. Casworon

Casworon Warlord

When GS comes out im going to make a mod that gives them +1 trade route upon researching shipbuilding and coastal cities founded on foreign continents start with a monument.

I think this will represent their history as traders and settlers giving somthing a little extra to their playstyle without being overpowered

3. Ziad

Ziad Emperor

I think people are underestimating the impact of powered pillaging and increased relevance of naval control.

I believe Norway got indirectly buffed. So did Georgia with regards to the new diplomatic mechanics. It's not immediately obvious, but it will be on launch.

4. NegativeZero

NegativeZero Warlord

I'd be happy with Norway being able to pillage without war but incur some grievances.

Pillage a nearby civ till you get asked to stop. Take the diplomatic favor and move to the next civ.