NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Sign-Up Thread]

Murder Zack on Night 1 and lynch Spaceman on Day 2. :)

Two more to go. I'll be starting after the easter weekend because I doubt anyone will be active over it. I'll send role Pms after I get the 25.

What was the first?

A game with three serial killers who couldn't kill each other. Was pretty badly balanced.

It also had a reviver who would bring back players who would die at the end of the day. (I actually like that role).

There is a reason I'm not linking it. :p

I already found it. :mwaha: The Climb!

Don't worry, the first game Zack and I hosted (the Star Wars one) had plenty of balance/design problems. Though, he mostly designed it so you can blame him. :p

It also had a reviver who would bring back players who would die at the end of the day. (I actually like that role).

ATPG wouldn't. :p

ATPG wouldn't. :p

As far as I can remember they could only be brought back once.

I liked it, because it gave the early dead a reason to follow the game, because they still had a chance to do something even if noone listened. I would change it up a bit now.

I like revivers in some limited form, but their difficult to ballance. So far I've never experimented with them, I might in a setup someday

If you have revivers, that screws with revealing faction on death.

As I recall, the Mafiascum forum had a game with angels and demons manipulating the puny mortals playing the game. That sounded quite fun.

Resurrecting characters and a cult? Next you'll be telling me that you'd have an SK jester too!

If you have revivers, that screws with revealing faction on death.

As I recall, the Mafiascum forum had a game with angels and demons manipulating the puny mortals playing the game. That sounded quite fun.

That's the problem. One possibility is to have the revivers be limited in some form (e.g. can only revive once, can only revive for one day, can only revive once every 5 days, etc.). Another is to make reveals on death unreliable, but that generally isn't worth it. Hence, the first approach is optimal. How exactly its to be carried out depends on the setup. I haven't figured it out yet.

I already found it. :mwaha: The Climb!

Don't worry, the first game Zack and I hosted (the Star Wars one) had plenty of balance/design problems. Though, he mostly designed it so you can blame him. :p

I'm okay with taking the blame as long as you don't vote for me.

Top Bottom