NotW LVII - Tempus Fugit (sign-up thread)

Welcome! I'll think you'll need to have someone enable your PMs, but I'm sure we can manage someone else from Down Under in Visor's place. :)

Is that rugby bragging erupting here? ;)

im new here but would like to play.

Only problem I may have during games is that im in OZ and I may not be able to get this site at work which leave me posting at night my time

The BENEFIT is that this is a sign up for 2 Cass said she will play if I do and Im playing lol

Waves at Pizza

Joining to play with dicetosser1 and Cass. And hopefully be able to persuade the natives that they're being normal "for them".

Heads up, dice- the general posting levels are lower here than on DM. That might actually be a positive if that's your preference, but fair warning the culture and "tells" are a bit different.

I feel like the hunting is more lighthearted, fluffy, and slightly less competitive than on DM and you'll need to use alternative methods to read the low-posters.

Lighthearted and not too spammy will fit right in here. :goodjob:

Hey, ATPG! I was hoping you'd join. Will your better half be coming too?

Idiot. :D

Hey, ATPG! I was hoping you'd join. Will your better half be coming too?

She's in a bunch of games and I can't speak for her.

But I'll pass it along and if she's not overwhelmed maybe she will want to. But this game is a focus-on-this-game kind of game so it's tough to add it to an already crowded schedule.

So this game has multiple people from GITP forums and multiple people from Dragonmount

And of course, multiple Org natives as usual.

The diversity fills me with happiness.

Here. Read Order of the Stick whilst you're there. :)

Ta Arakhor (and XD at several of the early Order of the Stick s )

I'm in btw :D though busier in these coming weeks so may be a little quieter.

Dice reckons larger games are easier when learning a new site. ..

*raises eyebrow*

For those who haven't read it, Order of the Stick is probably one of the best webcomics of all time and I truly recommend it. And it starts off okay but gets massively better after the first mission so to speak.

I don't recommend a lot of stuff because I'm a tough critic to impress.

I've been reading it since 2004 or so and I have several of the print compilations, which is enormous praise from me. :)

Two more slots remain, though more reserves are always welcome.

at least pizza will divert some n1 actions away from me

n1 results:

Zack has died in the process of murdering pizza, who was in the process of murdering Zack.

Both Zack and Pizza were scanned N1 as wolf and vigilante respectively.

The cops died instantly due to karma and a very angry god. Or maybe someone was a bomb. Who cares, they're all dead.

Zack makes angry rant explaining why cops are the worst thing to ever happen to the game of mafia.

Top Bottom