Novator's LH gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to tell you. My OLD lhs are infected.

if you wanted to be sure about that, try virustotal, it's a free website where you can upload suspicious files and the website checks the file(s) for you with 40 different anti-virus software. it's pretty good :p

Your LH's are all fine... they work just as they should, nothing wrong about them at all :)

I haven't had a single problem with any of your LHs either, they work great with no issues :king:

Nitram and xyth are right, there's really virtually no chance that non-executable graphical files are what's harboring a virus. If you're having some problem with your machine, it's likely something else that's totally unrelated to LH making.

Novator, give the people what they want. Upload your files, even the unfinished ones and let the chips fall where they may! You'd be a hero.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, but obviously have no interest in posting your leaderheads. Which is of course your prerogative, but I think it is selfish and is definitely not cool.

Nobody said that. Novator, could you at least just put up your Tokugawa LH? Please?

EDIT: If you are truly retiring from LH-making, I would think a "last blast" would be in order. Don't you want to go out with a bang?

I am quite confused right now, what exactly is happening to your leaderheads or something else?
Please don't leave, you are/were our #1 LH-maker (according to me).

If you are truly retiring from LH-making
Too late. :) I've done too many lhs here to stop making them. You'll get what you want.

....you are/were our #1 LH-maker...

I would have to agree with this, you are easily the most prolific leaderhead right now, and without question the best leaderhead-maker we've got right now. Once I regain my skills I may have to give you a run for your money. ;)

Great, thanks :)

It's never early to stop lh-making. I want to check your loyalty to our country. Join action "Stop intervention to Syria", delete your lhs. Or I'll write another article at our forum. "Novator - the traitor of our friends". Sounds terrible, doesn't it? Also I've already helped you with your choice. A bit...

Well that escalated quickly.... Mind telling me what LH's for an alternate reality video game has to do with the real life Syrian Civil War?

Well Den... You've downrated my lhs. And I see you're not alone. I have only two uploads with rating "four stars", other are "three stars" and "two stars". So I have no choice... I'll delete them.

Well Den... You've downrated my lhs. And I see you're not alone. I have only two uploads with rating "four stars", other are "three stars" and "two stars". So I have no choice... I'll delete them.

You guys are just kidding, right? :crazyeye:
(actually, it's just one guy, but that's the least important thing)

Btw, who cares about stupid ratings? The rating system is nonsense here :p
Even if you do care about your "ratings", almost all your LHs are with 5 stars!
Stop kidding us Den...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom