Nukes went off by themselves?

pet sounds

Chieftain
So I have 3 or 4 nukes based in one of my puppets overseas because they are closest to the civ I want to attack. So I declare war and was gonna keep it conventional and not risk the nukes, but keep them there just in case things got out of hand. So a few turns into the war all of a sudden there is fallout all over my puppet's land and all my nukes are missing. I didn't get to see what happened, if anything, because I have it on sped up animations to cut down on time between turns late in the game. So what could have happened? Can your nukes be blown up in your base by the enemy or a puppet? Was it a glitch? thanks.

Your enemy probably nuked that city, which causes all stationed units(including nukes) to disappear.

lol. that bastard first struck me. i didnt even think he had nukes. but my bombers were still there. i also had a nuclear sub fortified there with a nuke, it was still there too, but it's nuke was gone. It was like somebody snuck in and detonated all my nukes.

So I have 3 or 4 nukes based in one of my puppets overseas because they are closest to the civ I want to attack. So I declare war and was gonna keep it conventional and not risk the nukes, but keep them there just in case things got out of hand. So a few turns into the war all of a sudden there is fallout all over my puppet's land and all my nukes are missing. I didn't get to see what happened, if anything, because I have it on sped up animations to cut down on time between turns late in the game. So what could have happened? Can your nukes be blown up in your base by the enemy or a puppet? Was it a glitch? thanks.

"Can your nukes be blown up in your base by the enemy or a puppet? "

I'd use that cover story to assure a very upset population that it was an accident.

You guys beat me to it. :crazyeye:

Or Ghandi, or Ghandi...

So how many happy people died in your city because of that ... euhm ... oeps-moment? Details details :p

Top Bottom