October Contest - BACK FROM THE DEAD Classic Unit Contest

Balthasar

Wise Man
I'm getting October's special contest started late, so I thought I'd have a little fun with it. Since we can't have a costume party...

October BACK FROM THE DEAD Contest

The BACK FROM THE DEAD contest is for unit makers only. It has only two rules:

1. Only one entry per unit maker.

2. Unit Makers may enter any unit they've ever made provided that it has never been entered into a Monthly Unit Contest in this forum before. A complete list (with links) of all of the Monthly Unit Contests can be found in the Competitions Hall of Fame >Here<.

3. Okay, three rules: The entered unit should be currently available in the Download Database.

Ever wanted to enter a unit and miss the deadline? Ever wish you could have entered a unit that was made before the Contests began? Have you come to appreciate a unit that you didn't value as much when it was new? Here's your chance to remake history, guys.

Enter your Units for the BFTD Contest in the Monthly Competitions Submissions Thread with the tag: BACK FROM THE DEAD. Your deadline is Oct. 31.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. Be sure to vote in this month's Unit of the Month Contest and Heads Up! Special contest.

Great idea! I have nothing to share but memories, though. ;) One of my all time favorite units is the Galloglass by Kinboat. Does anybody remember it?

sorry to intervene, but people do you know these units - there are some from sandris where can i find them especially the heavy swordsman - i need them for magreb!! please help, and moderator please remove or move this post (after you pointed me the right way of course :help:)

i cannot post the image, but it seems there were some bronze units found under age of bronze total war! please again help - they should not be lost!

Great idea! I have nothing to share but memories, though. ;) One of my all time favorite units is the Galloglass by Kinboat. Does anybody remember it?

what a bout the otomo swordsman? he brings to life the high japanese middle ages...very interesting era indeed! maybe we will see more of this time frame and this very old unit is compatible with nowadays creations! what a luck...:high5:

Unfortunately, guys, I have to restrict entries to the Unit Makers themselves, though there is still time for Kinboat to return and enter his own unit! ;)

The rubric says to use the monthly competitions submissions thread, but everyone else has posted them here, so I will too.

This was a tough one to decide, but I'm going with the Hobbit Outlaw of six and a half years ago.

Likely going to be the newest entry on the list but, I'll submit my Maratha Elephant from August:

The rubric says to use the monthly competitions submissions thread, but everyone else has posted them here, so I will too.

Nobody follows rules anymore. No problem. I can pick up entries in either thread.

Likely going to be the newest entry on the list but, I'll submit my Maratha Elephant from August:

I need a link to a thread or download, Balam.

Thanks for entering, guys. This is shaping up to be quite a contest!

Nobody follows rules anymore. No problem. I can pick up entries in either thread.

I need a link to a thread or download, Balam.

Thanks for entering, guys. This is shaping up to be quite a contest!

Whoops, I had the the tab open I just forgot to Paste it. It's been fixed

Top Bottom