Odd problem, please help if you can.

SINISTER1974

Warlord
Just deleted my HD, reinstalled everything fresh. Installed all new and updated drivers. Installed Civ4 and patch. I start to play for a good bit, things seem to go well.

Then i hear a loud siren type noise from my speakers and the game freezes.
So i reboot my PC.

Problem is when i reboot my PC it unasigns my wireless adapter and i have to unistall drivers, reboot, remove adapter, reinstall drivers, reboot, add adapter, and then reset it.

This is annoying and has never happened to me. 90% of the time it is the person PC that isnt working properly, but this has never happened before and im lost on how to fix the problem.

Asus A7V8X-X Mobo updated BIOS
450w power supply NEW
AMD 2400+
750k MB DDR ram
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS (auto updated from website) NEW
5.1 sound system
Radeon x700 Pro 5.13 drivers NEW
60GB HD main/40GB HD 2nd
DWL-G520M Wireless 108G MIMO adapter updated drivers NEW

Not sure why the siren type noise is echoing from my speakers, sound card is new, updated, and works great with every other game i use. And why my wireless adapter is getting screwed up from a CTD is beyond me.

Ive not had this problem before, so any help, tips, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I did read the stickies above, but not sure which of the fixes i should use since its effecting my wireless adapter, sound card, and freezing the screen. Not sure if its one or the other issues effecting my system. Why i asked before i try one fix that might cause more problem.

Top Bottom