Official Regionalism scheme voting thread

Perfection

The Great Head.
Proposals here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=231073

(No poll, just say your vote, no additional discuss please, polls close 0:00 Jul 16 UTC)

Please vote for one of the following:
#1) "5 Crazy Cantons"

The basics of the scheme is to break up the map into 5 equipopulational cantons (also refered to as "quints" in popular jargon). Each canton has its own unicameral legislature (composed of the MPs in the region) that will have the power to make law and enforce law and promote the welfare of its citizenry. Cantons are encouraged to draft thier own constitution and legislative rules. MPs will destributed in the following manner: MPs will register in a thread thier favored canton of which they have a 50% chance of getting a spot in otherwise they will be placed in the canton with the least amount of MPs (random assignment in case of multiple cantons with the lowest membership).

#2.
Four provinces are created.* They don't necessarily need to have the same population etc. (depending on what the map gives) as a matter of fact, some differences would be good. Anyways, they all function as mini-parliaments under their own provincial constitutions. MPs will get assigned to their province in the fairest way possible, by having people who's names start with A-F in one province etc.

*If there are any isolated islands or anything then they could be grouped as a unorganized territory under government control, or the like.

EDIT: Within 15 minutes of first posting this, I have now completely changed my proposal.

4 regions are created, each with cities, towns, and Metropolises.. 1 MP by themself is a town, 2-5 is a city, and 6+ is a metropolis. MPs request where to be located in a thread. They can either start a new town with a new name and position, or choose to join another town with other MPS. In this way parties can either choose to group together or try to spread out to have power in all of the regions. Regional parliaments will pass local legislation on their own constitution and their own local laws. As new people join, new towns can be created just as dots on the map and more people can be added to the cities. Metropolises can have optional city parliaments for limited legislature, but the main parliament of the whole nation still has the final say about laws. Their is a chain of command, from national parliament to regional parliament to the city parliaments. Those on the higher chain has the final say.

EDIT2: Oh yes, one last thing, regions do not have to have equal populations. MPs can go wherever they want.

I vote for #3.

I vote for #3 also.

Proposal #1

Proposal #1

Proposal #1.

Proposal #3!

Current standings (through post 17)

Proposal #1 VIII
Proposal #2
Proposal #3 VIII

I vote for #1

Proposal #3 for great justice !