Old World Quick Questions and answers (and FAQ)

it seems the entire territory of Babylonia is already revealed to you ? reveal territory (same with the spymaster infiltrate mission) only shows a snaphshot of the country terrain, resources and improvements, it doesn't provide you live coverage with unit positioning etc

That would explain it! I was under the impression the land and units on it became temporarily visible.

Kind regards,
Ita Bear

I was wondering how this could be possible.

Killing a unit:
upload_2022-2-13_20-26-25.png

would trigger this:

upload_2022-2-13_20-26-44.png

OK after a while I saw that even and I understood but before seeing the event I scratched my head for a while

upload_2022-2-13_20-27-25.png

Last edited:
Yep, definitely Epics. You can even see the +10 culture floating text in the second screenshot.

Reactions: PiR
Is there some advantages or drawbacks to allowing the court to choose laws? I haven't yet chosen that option and wondering what the ramifications are

Hello topsecret

Are you referring to the popup that appears when you have reached enough civics in order to adopt a law? If so, the "let the court decide" option just opens up the laws screen. The decision is never taken out of your hands. :D

Kind regards,
Ita Bear

Hello folks,

I'm curious about the soundtrack in the game. Does anyone know which languages the performers are singing in? Were these songs made specifically for the game?

Kind regards,
Ita Bear

Reactions: PiR
There's a music player in the top bar. Click it to show what song is currently playing, and you can look then look more info up.

The majority of the music is licensed but there are original tracks by Christopher Tin as well. Quite a variety of languages in the music, too, off the top of my head there's Aramaic, Arabic, Greek, Latin, Bulgarian, and I'm probably forgetting some.

Quite a variety of languages in the music, too, off the top of my head there's Aramaic, Arabic, Greek, Latin, Bulgarian, and I'm probably forgetting some.

English?

if we haven't founded a home city for a 2nd and 3rd family, are we able to assign a conquered city to either of those families?

I'm 90% sure you can found a family seat in a conquered city, pretty sure I've done it before.

Top Bottom