• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Onan's Naval GMR game (G&K)

turn cycled! no problems this time around, put steam online to update the patch and restarted the GMR app, just in case either one was the problem ...

Nice!

Woot! Time to send my original warrior across continent for an invading spree!

Woot! Time to send my original warrior across continent for an invading spree!

Watch out for barbs! But yeah with all these cs you will find first and some ruins you gonna get some extra income for sure. I would send another unit right away like a scout for more exclusivities if it was me :D

I already finished exploring my initial islands. While I am somewhat happy from this islands(dubbed THE Island) my warrior is kinda bored now. Fog-busting is not fun without a buddy and optics is still far away :p

I was wondering what was going on...had to check to see if you were Polynesia.

Speaking of home islands, the Danes' looks like Thor's Hammer. :)

I was wondering what was going on...had to check to see if you were Polynesia.

Well i really thought that he was.

So apparently I have a neighbour! An ancient ruin on a nearby island has disapeared. Tough the culprit is nowhere to be found.

Wonder who it is.

The ruin was at the eastern most tile of an island. I only see two tile of this island, so there is not much to be said lol.

I saw it the 1st time I was there, but when my fog-busting warrior was on his way back to the capital, he reported something missing.

The English are happy to not be alone in the universe, but they feel treatened, The best friends are the far-away ones.

hmmm ... could be the tip of eastern byzantineland, a rich island we intend to exploit every bit of :) recently cleared a ruins near the eastern tip, if memory serves

Viking soothsayers have told of foreign gods of the sea being worshipped, but we do not know which nation follows this practice...?

It is the new custom in Byzantineland :) Although we love our land very much, we cannot help but notice that it is embraced by the mercurial grip of the sea.

It is the new custom in Byzantineland :) Although we love our land very much, we cannot help but notice that it is embraced by the mercurial grip of the sea.

Interesting that Byzantium did not get Parthenon that generates faith to get religion earlier, but Gods of sea is really powerful of you can hook up these sea resources quickly.:goodjob:

@EEE: I've been playing SP as Byzantium some, and I've got to say, the religion comes fast as it is :)

Sometimes I can't even get pantheon going in SP :crazyeye:

Guess you built a lot of shines and temples

@Banman The English people welcome the opportunity to trade! Will we trade blows, or luxuries? That is your choice.

Top Bottom