1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions about the new movement system

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by DocRock, Dec 8, 2016.

1. narmox

narmox Emperor

Yes, there are a lot of subtleties in the game that people seem to miss, imo. Not saying it's perfect of course, but roads do have an effect, it's just not the supersede from Civ4 or the railroads from previous ones.

c4c6 likes this.
  2. Jaybe

Jaybe civus fanaticus Supporter

Regarding ordering a unit to stop or to skip to next unit/action, everyone knows you can use 'space bar' and 'return' keys, I presume.

My coordination for mousing around isn't the best and I frequently use the keyboard whenever I can. If the game tries to revert to a unit I don't want to move now I'll just 'space bar' it and go back to it manually later.

nzcamel likes this.
  3. nzcamel

nzcamel Nahtanoj the Magnificent

A wait command would save the remembering of what you have to go back to, and can't be that hard to implement surely.

You can skip a unit with the next/previous unit keys, and after you've given that second unit a command it skips right back to the one you just passed on!

c4c6 likes this.