Optimistic point

tupisac

Chieftain
I was just thinking...

So civ V is a huge success. They have basically reset the series back to no. 1 but with cool graphics. Seems like many new people love it and some are requesting port to consoles.

After stupid River Raids and other dumb titles Sid showed us that challenge and complexity might be fun. So basically history repeats itself. You know what I mean?

In 3 years we should have a proper X-com back! :woohoo:

I was just thinking...

So civ V is a huge success. They have basically reset the series back to no. 1 but with cool graphics. Seems like many new people love it and some are requesting port to consoles.

After stupid River Raids and other dumb titles Sid showed us that challenge and complexity might be fun. So basically history repeats itself. You know what I mean?

In 3 years we should have a proper X-com back! :woohoo:

Which is why I'll probably forgo any DLC's/expansions so show my distaste for their decisions. But may pick up Civ VI if/when its made and it adds more to the design. Only 5+ years for me to wait for a new Civ that I may or maynot like:sad:

If that is the best point you can think as a optimistic point, oh boy ... :D

Come on, it's just great news! Let's face it, TBS genre was in agony. Now turns are cool again :).

Just look at the direction set by CivRev -> Civ V. I'm still pissed as hell just for the V numeral, but after getting some distance such though makes me smile.

Top Bottom