Over The Reich JPetroski vs. Prof. Garfield

Here is an updated readme. I combined the file you posted on Tuesday, with the file I had provided before that. Somehow, I managed to delete the background colour, so I'll need you to add that back in. There are a handful of comments, most of which ask what section you are referring to for a couple of things.

If you made changes since Tuesday morning, I found Word's compare functionality to be pretty easy to use (under the review ribbon) to merge the documents. I can do that if you don't want to. I didn't put the custom hotkey paragraph into this latest readme, now that I think of it.

Attachments

• Readme24Dec.docx.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Unfortunately and despite 3 hours with a tech, the wifi in my house has disintegrated and I can't get the machine up online to do anything about this. Its going to be a few days.

Don't worry about it. OTR will still be here when you can properly use the internet again. Enjoy your holidays with your family.

OK - I updated the readme, did a quick check to make sure things are working (good thing too as I missed one of the downloads so I went back and downloaded everything in order). Things seem to be working. I want to do a little more testing tonight on some of the reactions I added just to make sure that I didn't mess up on a bracket somewhere but other than that I think we're relatively good.

I'm not sure I agree that it's a bad idea to upload it. I don't need to post anything on the main civ site or anything like that but an upload will at least call in everyone who has viewed it before and is following it to let them know it's out there. We'd be more likely, IMO, to get more folks that way. Also, while uploading to the wiki is cumbersome, it's a piece of cake here. We can still keep things "unfinished" if you want and keep an eye on stuff but aside from testing what I know we changed I don't know what else we can do at this point.

I'm not sure I agree that it's a bad idea to upload it. I don't need to post anything on the main civ site or anything like that but an upload will at least call in everyone who has viewed it before and is following it to let them know it's out there. We'd be more likely, IMO, to get more folks that way. Also, while uploading to the wiki is cumbersome, it's a piece of cake here. We can still keep things "unfinished" if you want and keep an eye on stuff but aside from testing what I know we changed I don't know what else we can do at this point.

I agree with attaching the complete scenario to a forum post. After we go a couple weeks without any bug fixes, I'd be fine with uploading to the main site.

Top Bottom