Patch 7.4x Bugs

is Poison Waters supposed to give HN to all units in the stack?

is Move in The Shadows supposed to cure poison? that seems more like Heal :lol:

wait, Mana Guardians are not supposed to leave their tile, right? cuz the ljosalfar got a city razed by the mana guardians a couple turns ago, and now I check in WB and I see this C5 ghostwalker right next to the city ruins :lol: want a savegame?

ghostwalker isn't the mana guardian. nice catch with the esus missions, I somehow forgot to change that...

joining the cult of esus is supposed to only allow max 2 disciple units, right? cuz I just realized I had a single disciple unit, the priest of leaves I got from hidden paths, and joining Esus made him abandon.

another couple weird things with Esus: I can't cast the Heal Miracle. I have a couple poisoned hunters, they have Esus and I have money, still the icon doesn't show up. it did show up on my cult of esus enforcer ( nightwatch is a way better name btw :p ) some ten turns ago, but he wasn't poisoned and had full health so it's a mystery to me. now I have 3 enforcers and the icon isn't showing up anymore for them.

same issue with Steal, the icon just won't show up. also the "units don't get expelled from borders" thing is not working, just tested it. I guess it's because they require Esus as a state religion, and Esus is not "really" my state religion :lol:

OOS every 10 turns or so.

Ranged Warfare is disabled.

The only thing different from our usual games pre 7.4x:

Fearies are played by one player & we are playing with Noble Houses on.

Could transfer of ownership of a city (House Ghallada expanding) cause OOS?

[to_xp]Gekko;8977598 said:
joining the cult of esus is supposed to only allow max 2 disciple units, right? cuz I just realized I had a single disciple unit, the priest of leaves I got from hidden paths, and joining Esus made him abandon.

I kept my Priest of Leaves from Hidden Path and I could build 2 more of them (tried to build 3 at once, one got canceled without any explanation).

I can confirm that the Heal Miracle is sometimes available to healed units and those times it wasn't available for wounded units was because these units already used a spell.

there you go. 190, there's a priest of leaves on the farm left of my capitol. press enter, join Esus, and he disappears.

203, poisoned hunters in my northeast city ( the one with floodplains ) they can cast move in the shadows, but not heal nor steal, and if you try to move hunters in bannor territory and then declare war, they will be kicked out.

-killed the illian starting settler (was without his guards) and the illians are not dead, the remaining units are moving in the wilderness.

-may be a feature, but I moved my warriors next to the illians warriors. My guys then seem to have been taunted as I lost them because they... attacked !
should illian warriors and scouts have taunt ?

doviello melee upgrades seem wrong aka not updated.

also i get their champ upgrade at iron working and not advanced warfare.

and everytime i build a recon unit with doviello while having house vandalis i get a python error saying that 'iChance' (seems to be ff+ code) isnt defined

-killed the illian starting settler (was without his guards) and the illians are not dead, the remaining units are moving in the wilderness.

-may be a feature, but I moved my warriors next to the illians warriors. My guys then seem to have been taunted as I lost them because they... attacked !
should illian warriors and scouts have taunt ?

I've observerd the early settler killing and the civ not dead pre 7.4x; barbs/animals will kill them soon.

Illians have a leader with a trait (same as Wheevil/Pickel/Hyde of Belseraphs) that allows his melee units to taunt.

From 7.42:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 30, in onEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 289, in handleEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 294, in _dispatchEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 306, in _handleDefaultEvent

[B]  File "CvEventManager", line 2609, in onCityRazed

NameError: global name 'pPlot' is not defined[/B]
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface
Important part in bold :)

Sorry, I like to raze cities... this is the only error in my log (and it's in there several times).

Here's the code in question:
Code:
		iCalabim = gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVILIZATION_CALABIM')
		if pPlayer.getCivilizationType() == iCalabim:
			iVampire = gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_VAMPIRE')
			for i in range(pPlot.getNumUnits()):
				pUnit = pPlot.getUnit(i)
				if pUnit.isHasPromotion(iVampire) and iPop>2:
					pUnit.changeExperience(iPop, -1, false, false, false)
					iPop = iPop - 1
And the fix, iPop was also undefined although the code never made it that far and a little reording will break out of the unit loop when the city pop drops to 2 or less so it'll be faster if you get a Calibim SoD and i added a check for city size before testing the units in the first place:
Code:
		pPlot = city.plot()
		iPop = city.getPopulation()
		if pPlayer.getCivilizationType() == iCalabim and iPop > 2:
			iVampire = gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_VAMPIRE')
			for i in range(pPlot.getNumUnits()):
				if iPop < 3: break
				pUnit = pPlot.getUnit(i)
				if pUnit.isHasPromotion(iVampire):
					pUnit.changeExperience(iPop, -1, false, false, false)
					iPop = iPop - 1

great, I see you've fixed the Esus sneakattack! still no luck with the other issues I've experienced in those savegames? ( steal, priest abandoning, heal, move in the shadows curing poison, python exception... )

More on the OOS issues:

So, we tried the following:

No ranged combat, No Houses of Erebus but with Fearies as one player - still OOS every 10-15 turns

No ranged combat, No Houses of Erebus and no Fearies in the game - still OOS every 10-15 turns

Not sure what is causing it.

like i said in an other thread i am bad at acronyms what is oos? out of something?

i don't have issues at all, besides the one i posted.

Maybe it's not abug but it seems OS-Gabella need both the grigori AND the sheaim Palace + being sheaim to be built...

How may the Sheaim get both of those palaces ? with an alliance ?

Top Bottom