Patch is on hold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I haven't read the changelogs close enough on the first page.. Did they fix the diplomacy bug with declaring peace with the AI?

ie, start a war, later on go to declare peace, add whaever you want from them that they won't give out (and that's not in red), then say "what will make this deal work?" click ok a few times on the popup saying no trade is possible when declaring peace and then the AI will accept whatever you want.

I heard going in they were going to "fix" the obnoxious pillage sound, but I don't see that mentioned here. What's the word?

oldStatesman said:
You can download it through the advanced options in the game menu.

Not on the official site yet.

On Edit: IT IS HUGE!!!!

For some reason when I check for updates, my game says no updates available.

tongkl said:
Movies are even slower than they were before.:mad:

; Copy entire image each frame, not just dirty pixels
BinkCopyAll = 1

; Show movies using hi-color, not true-color (may be faster)
Bink16Bit = 0

; Copy ever other scanline during movie playback (faster)
BinkInterlace = 0

Try changing these in you CivilizationIV.ini and see if it helps with the movies at all.

Firaxis mentioned the patch will contain fixes for Graphic cards/drivers , but I do not see that mentioned in the changes/fixes list. They also mentioned memory "improvements" again that is not mentioned in the list. What gives?

its says it have the latest version... i think it is because i unpacked the files....
time do reinstall and test =]

Anybody else getting this problem? It says there is no patch available:

Must have crashed the update server.

My download again failed about 50% in...now it says my version is okay.

Traxis said:
When I click 'Check for Update' it says no update available. :confused: Has this happened to anyone else?

I got bumped about halfway through loading and now it says no update available. I still have version 100, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom