Patch M Issue?

rvarnell

Chieftain
On my second game with Patch M - its a first to worst game & I'm on my third civ, so now I'm trying to win the game.

My original civ keeps switching religions every few turns. When I originally noticed it I thought that it was doing it for the priests (which would be cool for the AI to do), but it just keeps switching back & forth from Council of Esus to Fellowship of Leaves. No priests with the Council, & no alignment change. The leader/civ are Tasunke/Hippus, so they aren't spiritual, & lose a turn of production every time they switch. In other words, all this switching is counter productive.

I don't mind, because this has allowed me to sneak ahead of them on the power graph (when they could/should be wiping my miserable civ off the face of Erebus).

I'm assuming that this is a function of the new patch b/c I've never previously seen an AI civ behave like this. Is this true & if so, will this feature be improved or turned off in the next patch?

I noticed Rhoanna doing the exact same thing in my latest game, though it was Order -> FoL -> Esus -> Order -> OO -> FoL -> Esus -> .... Wasn't playing a First to Last game. She managed to conquer half of the map, although her GNP chart was zigzagging like crazy because of all the Anarchy.

Yes, this is a known issue with Patch M. I would hope it would be fixed in the next version, but Kael appears to be on hiatus again so we don't know when or what will be involved with patch N.

How do I know what patch I have installed? Where do I find the latest patches? I used to know but I took a break for a while. Sadly I forgot where that all is.

Top Bottom