PAX Gaming Expo

Maybe somebody could caculate the time for GMT or whatever D: (especially for Ireland!)

We're now in summer time, so the time in the UK is BST (GMT+1), which is the same as Irish Standard Time.

PAX East will be running on EDT (GMT-4), so we want to add five hours. So, Sunday 7-8PM for the G&K stuff.

Yes, we are on day light saving time in the US. As of the time of this post, it is 9:11 AM here.

Since you said that you're in the eastern time zone, then it's again 6 hours difference...good :).

Maybe somebody could caculate the time for GMT or whatever D: (especially for Ireland!)

It's:
2 - 3 PM Boston time is:
9 - 10 PM/21 - 22 o'clock in Helsinki/Moscow/Athen/Riga/Sofia/Istanbul
8 - 9 PM/20 - 21 o'clock in Berlin/Paris/Stockholm/Rome/Warsaw
7 - 8 PM/19 - 20 o'clock in London/Dublin/Lisabon

Will do the rest of the relevant time zones later, if somebody is interested.
If someone calculates it himself: The rest of the world (besides NZ/parts of AUS) does not use summer time/day light saving time, so there's a 1 hour shift.

I've got to say it is a little bit annoying that they scheduled this for Easter Sunday. I am sure there are MANY of us who are being yanked from our computers unwillingly to attend Easter obligations. Do you you think the stream will be watchable after the event?

I've got to say it is a little bit annoying that they scheduled this for Easter Sunday. I am sure there are MANY of us who are being yanked from our computers unwillingly to attend Easter obligations. Do you you think the stream will be watchable after the event?
Oh, good point.

I'm lunching at my family-in-law. Pfff.
Let's turn on the excuses-generator© :lol:

IIRC, I saw som streams after the fact during the lead up to the vanilla release. So it seems likely that they or some one will record it.

Ok, saturday at 8PM for me in Rome! :)

I am in US Central TimeZone. When is this streaming supposed to take place? I hear it is going to be on Twitch.tv. Is that so? I imagine it will be on youtube shortly after. That's how I watched it when CiV first came out.

OK, so 2PM US Central Time.

Sunday, April 8th

10:30 AM - Noon - Welcome to PAX East: Day 3 with Kona & Elizabeth, direct feed of last night's XCOM: Enemy Unknown panel from PAX East

Noon - 1 PM - Borderlands 2 coverage, including replays of interviews, gameplay, and more!

1 - 2 PM - Spec Ops: The Line coverage, including replays interviews, gameplay, and more!

2 - 3 PM - Civilization V: Gods & Kings coverage, including replays of Civilization V interviews, gameplay, and more!

3 - 4 PM - XCOM: Enemy Unknown coverage, including replays of interviews, gameplay, and more!

4 - 5 PM - Last giveaway, final Q&A, weekend recap

For reference...http://www.2kgames.com/blog/2k-games-presents-pax-east-on-twitch-tv Thats going to be a fun filled hour. New trailer being released right?

No, it's 2PM Eastern Daylight Time

In Boston that day does it begin at 2PM or 3PM? The website says 3PM. So that means in Iowa here its 2PM. Unless the website is wrong, or if they did not readjust schedule for daylight savings, which was awhile ago now.

Spoiler :
2 - 3 PM - Civilization V: Gods & Kings coverage, including replays of Civilization V interviews, gameplay, and more!

In Boston that day does it begin at 2PM or 3PM? The website says 3PM. So that means in Iowa here its 2PM. Unless the website is wrong, or if they did not readjust schedule for daylight savings, which was awhile ago now.

Spoiler :
As it says:
(Note: all times are denoted in Eastern Daylight Time)

So, it's already adjusted for daylight savings

As it says:
(Note: all times are denoted in Eastern Daylight Time)

So, it's already adjusted for daylight savings

Thanks thats what I was wondering.

Just a quick note I don't think we've seen on the blog:

Civilization V: Gods & Kings also will have a demo presentation by the dev team where you'll get to check out new updates, gameplay changes, and civilizations that are coming in our expansion pack.

Hopefully this means it'll be more in-depth than previous

Just a quick note I don't think we've seen on the blog:

Hopefully this means it'll be more in-depth than previous

I was looking at your 24 images. I am sure they will find a use for some of those icons in the new expansion. Unless they created all new ones. And yes, hopefully its more in depth at Pax East.

I would be surprised if they created new icons for stuff that they've already made icons for, a la Supermarket if it's included

I suppose they made them for a purpose. Hopefully they put them all to good use.

Top Bottom