PBEM Game for DGers.

Good question Ikey, i think we should play the patchless version if not all of us are using the States version (no patch in Europe yet) Are all of us capable of patching our PTW?
Now, for my civ-- hmm...aztecs, chinese.. aztecs, chinese....

By 'dedicated player' I mean you'll preferable be able to send the game the same day you recieve it, or notice you have it (so try to check your mail box often ;) )
The game stats are as follow :saiyan: TAADAAAAAAA :
-map size : huge :D
-barbs : roaming
-dificulty : monarch
-map type : continents, 40% water (big lands to conquer!!)
-players : 6. Goonie, Ikey, Plexus, CivGeneral, WildFire, Atzin.
-AI : 2. Random.
-civs :
Plexus : random :eek:
CivGeneral : Greeks
Ikey : Celts :goodjob: (never played against them...)
Wildfire : Iroquois
Goonie : Persia
Ehecatl Atzin : China

I have everyones email, except Ikey. So Ikey, give it! ;)
We have all the emails ('cept Ikey) so I'll put him last, that way the game can start and by the time it's his turn, we will, hopefully, have his email. The game is gonna be done without the patch, since I don't know if everyone has it. So unpatch your ptw if you do! :D
Let the game commence!!! yet again

EA

PBEM update

The game was created with a patchless version of PTW (v. 1.14)Are all players in the posibility of patching their PTW? If so, let's play patched (v. 1.21) if not, continue using v. 1.14.

EA

WF444 - As EA told me, we should bay with Version 1.14 instaled.

If you have 1.21 you should downgrade to a version 1.14.

how come you don't have my email :) i thought it was on my forum profile...
it is:

ikey@terra.com.br

so i'm last... :p
alright!

i'll be playing the unpatched 1.14 PTW... ^.^ it's alright by me!

~ikey

If everyone can upgrade their PTW copy to 1.21 then we could play with that, but everyone playing must be able to do it. That's why I made the game with 1.14, I didn't knew if we all could patch it.

EA

I can play 1.21f and would prefer too!

Anybody mind if I play in 1.21f? I think everyone can support it... Let me know, I have the save.

If everyone can support the patch, then feel free to upgrade. Ikey, the game has started and yes, you are in :) can you patch your PTW copy to v. 1.21f?

EA

Hullo all!

I couldn't patch my ptw :( As it seems, the ptw we have here is not the us version, thus, incompatible with the new patch :(

do i still get to play :D ?
i hope downgrading is not a problem to you all...

Not a problem. Save sent to you in 1.14f :D.

AHAA! I knew some of us wheren't going to be able to patch :D good thing I didn't patch my PTW. Very well then, we play patchless :)

EA

Yup, sent the turn to Plexus yesterday...

ok, it is patchless then :)
the celts have just settled in entremont!
save was sent to you, EA :)

~ikey

Played and sent, yesterday I think, or the day before that.. anyway, to CivGeneral. Oh, and the chinese have settled in Lothlorien ;)

EA

Thanks EA :). Just let me dig in my Spam in box (Since that is what it is becomming with all of these Junk E-Mail :cringe: )

it's going slow! :)
i want to see my gallic swordsmen running across the fields after you soon! :)

Sorry about the long wait. I shall get to it tonight :)
(Hopefully before the Great Epic, right Chieftess ;) )

Top Bottom