PBEM game

Well, this doesn't seem to be getting off to a great start. Does anyone know where the save is? I have a feeling that kbrennan might have given up on this because he assumed he got eliminated. I have seen that he's been on CFC since burliconni sent him the email but he has not responded. Is this game dead? I can surely go back and play the save and take him out if that gets things rolling, but that puts me in an almost unloosable position which was why i was reluctant to do it the first place. The save in circulation is certainly playable for rome(if peace is accepted). Is kbrennan out there or we find a new player or is this :deadhorse:

I think we should continue with or without kbrennan. Send him a private message. If he doesn't respond I suggest we either look for a replacement player or have you reload your save and eliminate him.

I PMed him (again). I PMed him before but he didn't respond. I think we should give it a couple days and then search for a replacement player.

I made a new thread for a replacement and once that gets situated burliconni will have to send the save of to the new player and we should get rolling again.

I'm having problems with this new patch... I don't know what's wrong, but game starts loading and then nothing happens...
I can send save, but I don't know if i ca nplay my turns... for now...

I'm no expert but the way I understand it, the game administrator needs to patch to 3.17 when he gets the turn then if we are all already on 3.17 when the turn arrives everything will be ok.

I don't believe it will work if some are on 3.13 and some on 3.17, nor can we start using the patch half way through the turn sequence ... the admin person has to start the ball rolling.

I started the game, so I went back and opened my last save, played it on 3.17, and sent it to burliconni. So if the save that's out there is unable to be played by some because they patched, there is another save making it's way around which should be playable for those who've patched to 3.17 (a reply of the last turn for me, burliconni, dazz and whoever else has seen the latest save).

Top Bottom