• Spacer One - Offshore research center

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamand - Fallout city screen

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
I love them all and I had a tough choice between varwnos' cities and the LOTM set-up. I chose the LOTM set-up in the end though.

I'm going to have to vote for varwnos' cities this time. They just seem soo appealing to me for some reason.

Still biased, let the Wastelands rule! ;) :D

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

I can never tell how the screen by Weasel Op was created, so cannot estimate if it needed work or was just copy/pasted, and so i cannot compare it with other works either.
Same goes for Flamand's city screen, which looks even better in this pic (infact it looks wonderfull) :) I still cannot tell how it was made (if i had played Fallout it would be easier).
Those two of course, by coincidence ( :mad: ) defeated twice my Timisoara cathedral ;)

Also i am not sure how Hikaro and Aaglo built their models (built them entirely from nothing, or dled something and altered it), so can not really estimate for myself how they should be valued, although i like them a lot :)
The wonder screen of Hikaro's building in particular i find very well-done, but also the several aaglic buildings.

Not easy to choose, but i will go with the collection of arenas :)

MaisseArsouye has my vote... looks like I'm the only one though :p

V: I built all of my models from the ground up in Bryce 5. The Shinra #26 Rocket is a collection of cylinders, cones, spheres and torii. The houses are a collection of boolean cubes, and the mountains in the BG are Bryce 5 terrains edited to my tastes. The blitzball court is another collection of boolean cylinders, spheres and torii. The bridge out to the stadium and its rails are made from stretched cubes and the beach and ocean are created by creating a boolean group from the ground plain, and an inverted terrain, and the water itself is a standard water plain.

I honestly cant believe that my Offshore Research thingy is even in competition with this stuff...The Set up screens are both great, aaglos buildings and Varwnos' cities are also very nice, and then there is that awesome Blitzball court...I dunno what to do...but I know Im not gonna get a vote, and justifiably so...

Blitzball court gets my vote...

...Also i am not sure how Hikaro and Aaglo built their models (built them entirely from nothing, or dled something and altered it), so can not really estimate for myself how they should be valued, although i like them a lot :)...
You should know by now that aaglo makes his stuff himself. Not that I think it matters, as I only judge the end result, not the work involved to make it. ;)

I voted for his colosseum.

I can never tell how the screen by Weasel Op was created, so cannot estimate if it needed work or was just copy/pasted, and so i cannot compare it with other works either.
Same goes for Flamand's city screen, which looks even better in this pic (infact it looks wonderfull) :)
It's a complex procedure of copy-pasting and figuring outhow to combine it with Civ III layouts. ;) Take quite some timeto get it right...

Those fallout interface screens are amazing. awesome work! :thumbsup:

And for such courtesy I give you my vote back... ;)

Last minute :bump:

:blush: :blush: Well, I guess I got lucky... Thanks to everyone voting for me and any of the other competitors...

For once I can give more trophys: :trophy:

I'm still waiting for TF's ok to have these smilies approved to the list though...

Congratulations Flamand! :goodjob:
A well deserved win from an excellent submission.
This competition was especially hard to vote for. There were so many unbelievably great submissions.:)

Top Bottom