Pirates or Ninjas?

Who is more awesome?

• Total voters
Your point is? Ninjas are winning now so it doesn't matter if pirates were winning. They're not now.

It is because the guy said Pirates lost, and if that was the case, ninjas lost a long time ago.

Ninjas are from Japan, and Japan had this:

What kind of firepower did the pirates have? This:

Yes, but on what scale are you talking about? 1 ninja vs. 1 pirate (each sailing 1 ship), or 1000 against 1000? It really matters because I think 1000 Yamato's vs. 1000 ships (from various navies) is kinda a one sided battle. Ninja's for teh win!

Yes, but on what scale are you talking about? 1 ninja vs. 1 pirate (each sailing 1 ship), or 1000 against 1000? It really matters because I think 1000 Yamato's vs. 1000 ships (from various navies) is kinda a one sided battle. Ninja's for teh win!

There are 1000 Yamatos? I didn't know that. Thanks for the useful fact. Pirates would also get the Yamato anyway because pirates come from Japan as well and your reasoning of they own whatever their native country owns, they own means that they would each get it, but pirates would have more ships because they came from more countries than ninjas.

Also, if we had 1 pirate in a ship vs 1 ninja in another ship, the pirate would win. Ninjas have no experience with sailing ships or using ship-based weaponry, while pirates practically live on the sea.

Pirates win again.

Are you aware that nowadays the Yamato is too big to be militarily usefull? A a smaller modern ship could probably defeat it in combat.

Which some pirates have.

There are 1000 Yamatos? I didn't know that. Thanks for the useful fact. Pirates would also get the Yamato anyway because pirates come from Japan as well and your reasoning of they own whatever their native country owns, they own means that they would each get it, but pirates would have more ships because they came from more countries than ninjas.

Also, if we had 1 pirate in a ship vs 1 ninja in another ship, the pirate would win. Ninjas have no experience with sailing ships or using ship-based weaponry, while pirates practically live on the sea.

Pirates win again.

I did mean it that way. From the way you were frasing it it sounded like one pirate was piloting 1000 ships (the way you said the entire world's navy vs Japan kinda thing) so I didn't mean it in that way (lots of ways in this post :crazyeye:). But if we're talking 1v1, then Ninjas win, with Japanese (any ship for that matter, most of them were steel once they actually began building a navy) vs. a pirate ship (you know what pirates your talking, with the arrr, the eyepatch, and parrot, (i.e. Caribbean in the 16-1700's)). Ninjas clearly win!

I did mean it that way. From the way you were frasing it it sounded like one pirate was piloting 1000 ships (the way you said the entire world's navy vs Japan kinda thing) so I didn't mean it in that way (lots of ways in this post :crazyeye:). But if we're talking 1v1, then Ninjas win, with Japanese (any ship for that matter, most of them were steel once they actually began building a navy) vs. a pirate ship (you know what pirates your talking, with the arrr, the eyepatch, and parrot, (i.e. Caribbean in the 16-1700's)). Ninjas clearly win!

Ninjas have no experience with ships, they wouldn't be able to control any ship. Do you want me to post pictures of ships from every single country that pirates come from? Pirates would have a better ship than ninjas because they have access to any ship in the world by your logic. Pirates have once again handed you your own ass.

Ninjas have no experience with ships, they wouldn't be able to control any ship. Do you want me to post pictures of ships from every single country that pirates come from? Pirates would have a better ship than ninjas because they have access to any ship in the world by your logic. Pirates have once again handed you your own ass.

Who needs to know how to steer a ship when you have these:

vs. this:

or fine... this:

Ninjas for the win! (lol, I can see this argument is going nowhere :lol:)

Who needs to know how to steer a ship when you have these:

vs. this:

or fine... this:

Ninjas for the win! (lol, I can see this argument is going nowhere :lol:)

Your argument is still completely unbalanced. You say that ninjas control any ship in the Japanese navy for the sole reason that they are from Japan. Applying that logic, pirates get the same ships.

Your argument is still completely unbalanced. You say that ninjas control any ship in the Japanese navy for the sole reason that they are from Japan. Applying that logic, pirates get the same ships.

they're ninjas. They can sneak aboard and commandeer it!

Pre-emptive attack on your next argument:

Pirates cannot commandeer said ships. Pirates have either

a) horrible quality guns and are vastly outnumbered by the crew
b) cutlasses and single-shot pistols with no range.

And said warships will fire upon them if at sea, unlike the cargo ships they may have actually commandeered in the present day...

they're ninjas. They can sneak aboard and commandeer it!

Pre-emptive attack on your next argument:

Pirates cannot commandeer said ships. Pirates have either

a) horrible quality guns and are vastly outnumbered by the crew
b) cutlasses and single-shot pistols with no range.

And said warships will fire upon them if at sea, unlike the cargo ships they may have actually commandeered in the present day...

You are obviously not familiar with South Park. They were able to take a French ship easily.

Top Bottom