Pirates or Ninjas?

Who is more awesome?

• Total voters
You are obviously not familiar with South Park. They were able to take a French ship easily.

ah, but!
1. they had the technological wonder of a Light Saber, which pirates don't have/wouldn't bring
2. the crew was made up of... french... need i say more...
3. it was not a warship. :cringe:

ah, but!
1. they had the technological wonder of a Light Saber, which pirates don't have/wouldn't bring
2. the crew was made up of... french... need i say more...
3. it was not a warship. :cringe:

But they responded in the same way that any French military personnel or any person faced with a pirate attack, they surrendered.

But they responded in the same way that any French military personnel or any French person faced with a pirate attack, they surrendered.

fixed that for you

french have weak ships, anyway...

What the world does to fight piracy:
over 50 warships with more than 7000 sailors
Result: FAILURE

What the world does to fight ninjas:
Nothing there are no ninjas.

You people need to grow up.

No, I really mean it. You all sound like a bunch of 7 year olds on the playground...

You are obviously not familiar with South Park. They were able to take a French ship easily.

Dude, this is the French we're talking about. You know, cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

aha! proving ninjas shall always be superior to pirates! :D

Also, pirates don't control every ship in the world, nor can they take them-Most a really good government ships. Ninjas can simply sneak onboard and secretly assassinate the crew. Also, ninjas come from an archipelago, so they should surely be able to navigate ships...

Alright, Pirates may have more than one gun, but ninja have dozens of shurikens.

Top Bottom