Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

Handles up to 8 air units.
> 8 will just display button without name.

Units loaded in carriers excluded.

sweet :D

I guess its showing the info already (with the red crossed circles), though I really wanted a Max Capacity# as my mod (and I think a lot others) add buildings that changes airunitcapacity.

At some point I'm going to give the icons a rewamp. As they are now, they are being scaled from 32x32 (and therefore a bit blurry) as a dds can either be 32 or 16 in original size. But I guess they will do for now.

In a sense, you can just read the number above to know the max capacity :D

Did you upload Airtracker?

Also a suggestion for a Tech tree drop down menu : Hide xxx Era
In lategame when loading all the eras have to be scrolled through, even though all the techs are teched. Can be a pain in the a$$ to scroll through (especially on large techtrees).
With a Hide Era all that hassle could be history (no pun intended :D).
Graphically I think they would fit to the right top of the menu (or better yet, move the debugging civchanger dropdown menu instead)

Im getting a pink icon at the GP bar. Did I miss a merge?
And, well, now I'm at it, the message bar's top is being blocked slightly by the GP bar. If its a easy fix? otherwise not ;)
Spoiler :

The scoreboards "active" area goes very far out from the actual scoreboard :eek:
(Darn, the curser doesnt show....) The curser is around the factory 3½ tiles to the left of the scoreboard, yet when I click there it brings me to Mr. Orange.
Spoiler :

Trackers :D

Donno if its because I changed civ and is in debug mode, but when I click the cities, nothing happens. It would be really helpful if either it centered on city or closed tracker and went to cityscreen.

When selecting a resource type, it also shows all the other resources in those cities that have the selected resource type (not sure if its a good or bad thing)

Spoiler :

I hope you don't hate me for making all these "demands" and bringing attention to the "bugs". :lol:
You are more than welcome to turn it around and visit my mod with same "skeptical" spectacles ;) (in fact I dare you :p)

1) There is already a function to hide eras in the future but not eras in the past.
Simple reason is that the techs are still placed in their grid positions.
Hiding future ones will just truncate off all those to the right.
Hiding past ones will truncate off all those to the left, but do not shift the right ones leftwards.
Shifted the show era dropdown to right side though, so that it does not mix with civ panel in debug.

2) GP Bar icon.
Means the icon is placed in wrong folder after merging.

3) Scoreboard active area is now simply the attitude + leader icon

4) Trackers
Hard to fix. It used to center and bring up city screens, when screenemun was set to domestic advisor.
But to add dropdown menus, screenemun has to be set to something else.
So you either get A or B function.

5) Resource type already fixed.

6) GP Bar shifted slightly upwards

7) Air Tracker already in

8) There is already a newer Tech by Conquest :D

@Platy

Could you add a bar to collect :unhealthy: (like happy golden age bar) and when some level will reached a plague will strike in empire (simple event with population lost)

It will probably just take about 10 mins to cnp from happy golden age.
But if u r thinking of merging both, it is tedious and troublesome because both will be using same script data

Minor Adjustments:

Various Dropdown Filters:
Rearrange such that "All" appears on top of list rather than bottom of list

Air Tracker:
Added Air Capacity column for you to sort

Updates

General
1) Get rid of redunancies in CvMainInterface such as variables defined which are not used, repeative loops etc from default vanilla BTS codes

City Interface
1) Can see full description of city orders as far as possible
2) Slightly bigger Defense text in City Screen. It was meant to be in vanilla BTS codes but they screwed up.
3) Table size edited so you don't see 6th button in order list

Unit Interface
1) Can see full description of Build orders and Unit Stack as far as possible

2) Can see 4 digit Experience
3) Add a ":" to Experience to be similar to Strength, Level and Movement

4) Table size edited so you don't see 5th button

Field of View

+10, +1, -1, -10
No need to adjust like mad to get back 42
Range from 1 to 125, anything more you can't see a fly.

Foreign Advisor
1) Info Screen

Advanced Tech Screen
1) Rewrite certain parts of codes to allow python in game changes without python exceptions popups. (No effect to players, affect modders)

Platypedia
1) A mini change...
2) Unit Category Chart

Ultimately, Ultrapack should allow in game python test changes without unnecessary python exception popups, which are present both in vanilla BTS and BUG

@Platy

Thank you very much for the healthcare bar :)

What do you think about idea to give units build in some cities chance of free terrain promotion.

Example
If you build a unit in the city where is a lot of hills you unit will be builded with free hillsman promotion

If you build a unit where is a lot of desert then your unit will get free desert warior promotion

we can give 25% chance per one ex hills tile in city vicinity.

In realism mods it will be usuful when egyptian army build in deserts will have free desert warior promotions to imitate that they used to fight in full sun on desert instead of vikings who never saw a desert.

just my another idea discussed on c2c forum :)

Too easy to implement

To encourage you to do it I will say like almost everybody

"This is only few lines of code" :p :D :D :D

I don't do repeative works.
This kind of random promotions already done long ago when I was doing wonders and projects.

Also what you want requires looping through all city plots to count number of hills, forests, desert etc each time a unit is built.
Not worth it

Also what you want requires looping through all city plots to count number of hills, forests, desert etc each time a unit is built.

Only partialy true. You can count it on city build and cache it.

Only problem to solve is forests because number of deserts, hills, frosts not change during the game.

Anyway thanks for your response :)

Heard of global warming?
Plus the fact there are mods that use terraforming.
Also, to save the data of a city will most likely be using city script data.
Which will just make it troublesome merging into other mods that use the same script

1) Fixed a bug introduced by Tech Screen modification just now

2) Even more sorting options in Pedia Unit Category

3) Added Trade Routes and % Yield and % Commerce to Building Effects

Pesky Barbs

Added a customization section
Spoiler :
Code:
	def __init__(self):
		self.iChance = 1							## Base Spawn Chance
		self.iAnarchy = 3							## Multiple of Base Spawn Chance during Anarchy (Triples by Default)
		self.iRaging = 2							## Increase in Difficulty due to Raging Barbs
		self.iRadius = 1							## City Spawn Radius
		self.iMinDifficulty = gc.getInfoTypeForString("HANDICAP_NOBLE")		## Does not Spawn at This Difficulty and Below
		self.iMaxImmobile = 2						## Maximum Immobile Turns

## Based on Era, Ancient >>> Future ##
		self.lUnits1 = ["UNIT_WARRIOR", "UNIT_AXEMAN", "UNIT_SWORDSMAN", "UNIT_MACEMAN", "UNIT_GRENADIER", "UNIT_TANK", "UNIT_MODERN_ARMOR"]
		self.lUnits2 = ["NONE", "UNIT_CHARIOT", "UNIT_HORSE_ARCHER", "UNIT_KNIGHT", "UNIT_CUIRASSIER", "UNIT_CAVALRY", "UNIT_GUNSHIP"]
		self.lUnits3 = ["NONE", "NONE", "UNIT_CATAPULT", "UNIT_TREBUCHET", "UNIT_CANNON", "UNIT_ARTILLERY", "UNIT_MOBILE_ARTILLERY"]
		self.lUnits4 = ["UNIT_ARCHER", "UNIT_ARCHER", "UNIT_CROSSBOWMAN", "UNIT_MUSKETMAN", "UNIT_RIFLEMAN", "UNIT_INFANTRY", "UNIT_MECHANIZED_INFANTRY"]

## Promotions granted based on Difficulty ##
		self.lPromotion1 = ["PROMOTION_COMBAT1"]				## 1 Difficulty Level Higher than Minimum Difficulty (Prince by Default)
		self.lPromotion2 = ["PROMOTION_DRILL1"]				## 2 Difficulty Levels Higher than Minimum Difficulty (Monarch by Default)
		self.lPromotion3 = ["PROMOTION_CITY_RAIDER1"]
		self.lPromotion4 = ["PROMOTION_COMBAT2", "PROMOTION_DRILL2"]
		self.lPromotion5 = ["PROMOTION_COMBAT3", "PROMOTION_CITY_RAIDER2"]
		self.lPromotion6 = ["PROMOTION_CITY_RAIDER3", "PROMOTION_DRILL3"]
		self.lPromotion7 = ["PROMOTION_TACTICS"]				## 7 Difficulty Levels Higher than Minimum Difficulty (Diety with Raging Barbs by Default)
		self.lPromotions = [self.lPromotion1, self.lPromotion2, self.lPromotion3, self.lPromotion4, self.lPromotion5, self.lPromotion6, self.lPromotion7]

For users to modify to suit their needs easier.
No change in effects.

City Interface
1) Can see full description of city orders as far as possible

So that's a bug fix. Is it possible to isolate the code for it as I'm not really interested in all the other adjustments?

Not really a bug. They just truncate off the name when it is too long

Oh, I thought you fixed it. When you have a long queue, you can't really scroll it down and easily delete some of the orders.

Top Bottom