Play Me!

luceafarul said:
I am sorry, but something unexpected has turned up, so I have to go away for a while. I don't know how often I will gain access to internet, but I will try to post as often as possible, which may be no more than once or twice a week. I apologize for the inconvenience.
No problem. Play at your leisure.

Narz said:
I signed up and started a game with you. Thanks for the link, seems like a great site. :)
Yeah, it allows you to have 10 games going at once and you can play variants too.

I am very sorry for my long silence, friend, but certain things have turned up which made it impossible for me to devote any attention to internet-forums. Right now I will not have any opportunity to post regulary, so if you want to finish this game, I propose we postpone it until the middle of January. If that is not acceptable for you, I have no opportunity but to resign.
In any case my move is:
9. d3 Nbd7
10. Bf4
I apologize for all the inconvenience I have caused and wish you a merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year! :band:

Hey Luc, I'm at the library now with only 3 minutes 'till closing so I will look over our current game when I go home.

I would suggest checking out the site Perfection recommended. Maybe when you have more free time again we could replay our first 9 moves and then finish from there on that site.

Not that there's anything wrong with CFC but it is nice to have a visual on the screen after each move.

Let me know what you think of this (when you get a chance). :)

Happy holidays to you as well! :)

- Narz :king:

Top Bottom