Playtester?

Well, maybe, but I think it doesn't make much sense to have differing names. But that's just me ;)

Its not a bad idea, but we're hassling the moderators enough as it is, trying to get PL some moderator access within the forum. And they're already pretty overworked it seems :)

Also, the "Heart of Chaos" is like the "Fire" or "Shadow" phases of FFH2, rather than being a completely new mod.

Thanks for your interest yo! BTW I think this guy is a perfect candidate for pedia writing (not based off of any of his other posts, just this one)

What? I am so sub-par at writing and incapable of cogitating (which is a real word)...
how ever I can come up with crazy ideas to implement?

What? I am so sub-par at writing and incapable of cogitating (which is a real word)...
how ever I can come up with crazy ideas to implement?

Cogitating is the prime requisite for any pedia writing civ_king! Being able to think and express those "crazy" thoughts are awesome-o. Heh heh heh. cogitating and crazy ideas go hand in hand.

Cogitating is the prime requisite for any pedia writing civ_king! Being able to think and express those "crazy" thoughts are awesome-o. Heh heh heh. cogitating and crazy ideas go hand in hand.

point me in the direction of Warhammer lore and I'll start reading

tell me when it's 3.19 compatible

I'm all ok to playtest the alpha. Been a long time since a good bughunt !

We have to get the Alpha working first though. :lol: :(

Yeah, rebuilding the mod from the ground up is indeed one Big Friggin' Task.

Just so the new people know; Humakty has been involved with the development of this mod from an early stage, he isn't just dropping in lately.

Just so the new people know; Humakty has been involved with the development of this mod from an early stage, he isn't just dropping in lately.
Oh, well, in that case, welcome back. Nice to meet you. :) I'm an XML slave. :p

I'm all ok to playtest the alpha. Been a long time since a good bughunt !
If you want to help test it there is an alpha file in the team forum; there are bugs in unitinfos, buildings, and techs to be found and fixed.

@PL : I was lost in an Australian swamp ! (Damn tasty snakes, for sure)

@Rlaf : What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ! (Or kills you near the end)

I need to be teammember before I go on the teamforum. I only need someone to say OK.

I was walking through a little 1000 miles desert to go to your house, when I was invited for dinner by an almost naked man, and I can't remember anything past the (somewhat muddy ) soup, except I wake up in my garden ! I was upset, I hadn't had the time to taste the spiders ! I'll send a protestation to the tourism office !

Yay! More rubes...um...I mean volunteers. :p :lol: I'm JKing. We'll send you the file by PM once we get it working.

Top Bottom