Please Help! Big Problem in MP-LAN - kicked from game after finish the round

Klausmojo

Chieftain
Hello Guys, greetings from germany,

i hope the someone of you can help me, ive got a big problem. Me and 2 friends of mine, play an scenario per LAN in Civ3 with nearby 2500 Units on map, 6 Civs. The fastest PC is Host. All PCs are nearby highend. If i (host) try to finish the round, and press Enter, the Pc starts to calculate the moves,and at the point where the other human players imagine(after 15-20min) that the KI starts to move the units, on my PC comes a pop up with an counter, that shows : "waiting for player xyz" counter says: 60...59...58....57...56...and so on. After counting down to 1 the message "player xyz" has left the game, the other player now see the moves of the KI but iam kicked from the LAN game. Why? How could this problem be solved? We turned out all animated moves and autosave. If we try to end the round in Hotseat theres no problem. Whats the problem, is it impossible to play a scenario in civ3 per LAN/Internet with so much units? (How) is it possible to to turn out the counter that appears? Must be the slowest PC the Host`?

Thank you very much for your guideance.

Old CivRabbit
Klausmojo

Anyone?

M problem ist that this "waiting on player" timer appear when loading turns (after pressed Enter) a turn takes a while. After 60 secs after that timer has appeared the game quits (the host ist kicked from game - player has left the game).

Come on, someone must know a solution to this? Is ist possible to turn out that timer?

Top Bottom