pls delete

glad to see a 2.8 compatible version thanks Quibing, i will wait till the unit only pack is out before i dl.

Yes, thanks for the 2.8 update :)

I also will be waiting for the units-only version to try. There are too many conflicts otherwise.

Need help installing

Sorry, but my understanding of modding is quite modest, and I can't get this modmod to work. I follow the instructions, replacing the assets folder with yours, but the units doesn't appear in-game, neither in civpedia nor world-builder. What am I doing wrong?

is this working with 2.81?

After fiddlign with a couple of verisons of ROM i can only get this to work with 1.81 full and not with 1.81 mega. ANyone got any ideas cause i'd love to get thsi workign with the mega pack

I am currently immersed in affairs. + I'm on a business trip (not sure of the correct spelling).
In short, come after the new year, then we'll see what I can do.
Interestingly fix Multiplayer? no more OSS?

i would love to see your unit mod updated for 2.9.

it was a joy to play with in the modern era.

If it could work with the ROME mod it would be great

I got all the civs and units working for your (quibing) stuff, now that i have it, i cant play without it.

any chance you could release it with QuibinG's permission ofc :p

any chance you could release it with QuibinG's permission ofc :p

Look at my signature and d/l NWA it has it in there, it also works with 2.91, no big changes. Just make sure you change the MLF also. Or use the one that is in again NWA.

I have to have a different name for my modmod because Zap does not want people to get confused with the titles stuff and such.

I'm not sure what I can do it under 2.9. And now I'm just swamped at work. Very many projects this year. By this I do not have time (I especially can not play long and globally).
If someone wants to try to make these units under 2.9 - I do not mind =).
Thank you for your understanding.

*tries to convince StrategyOnly to take on the project*

Relise

V 1.4
* Support RoM 2.91
* replaced - Rocket Artillery -> 2S1 "Gvozdika" for Russia, Arab, Asia and Afro.

* Added Modern Flamethrower and Heavy Flamethrower (Line upgrade)* Full fixed and added effects.
* Delete WW2 all Infantry. (Game with them - unstable)
* Delete all Civ and Flags and Scenario =)

Top Bottom