pls delete

What is AND?

A New Dawn.

And to answer the question above, it should. Try it out, and be sure the MLF file already have everything. With AND, I beleive Afforess already had Quibing's entry set in the MLF file :).

A New Dawn.

And to answer the question above, it should. Try it out, and be sure the MLF file already have everything. With AND, I beleive Afforess already had Quibing's entry set in the MLF file :).

I have never used the AND. It is really interesting?
I think the conflicts will not, if there is not a total conversion.

I have never used the AND. It is really interesting?
I think the conflicts will not, if there is not a total conversion.

I use your stuff, and it works fine for me, units and civs both. The extra units are really good, but they do need some balancing.

How could you say ROM is ROM without AND :D
Oh yeah, i forgot tha 2.91 compatible version of ROME isn;t out yet :p

Just a couple of them:

Unit_21, Unit_25, etc

Oh! You are not attentive. I write in the description -

* Delete WW2 all Infantry. (Game with them - unstable)

Because of these units of the game is very unstable. So I deleted them.

ok after playing it i agree with most of the unit sand the way they are distributed. However why is the Samurai unit available to more than just Japan? THe samurai, the system they were part of and indeed the way they fought is pretty much unique to Japan.

i would say in a future that this unit is removed from all but Japan

I second this. This mod is brilliant in so many ways, but everytime I see China march around their borders with Samurai units, I die a little inside. Would it be possible to remove the samurais from the eastern nations in a small patch or optional download? Either way, thanks for everything so far.

i have problem installing the mod on Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn 1.75 (standalone).
is it compatible?

it generates err. (screenshots attached)

thx...

Attachments

• err1.JPG
    err1.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 289
  • err2.JPG
    err2.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 310
i have problem installing the mod on Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn 1.75 (standalone).
is it compatible?

it generates err. (screenshots attached)

thx...

Use Prehistoric mod, it is AND 1.75 plus almost everything else all included already.

Is this pack for RoM 2.7x only?

How about MegaCivPack? (Apparently would require a load of work to do all the Civs' units, but could there be a chance of running it with just the basic unit graphics replaced - like BMP replacing Mech infantry etc.? Generally, will it cause an error if MegaCivPack is enabled?)

Any plans for AND 1.75c? (Apparently not compatible with that mod?)

Thanks! :crazyeye:

Top Bottom