[GS] (POLL) What will be the SIXTH first look?

What will be the sixth first look?

• The Ottomans

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Sweden

Votes: 139 71.6%
  • Carthage/Phoenicia

Votes: 21 10.8%
  • Eleanor of Aquitane for France/England

Votes: 19 9.8%
  • Something else, the leak may be incorrect

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They mentioned in livestream today that a future livestream would discuss modding. I wonder if they are saving Eleanor for then, given the multi-state alt modding potential?

Only seen the first ten minutes of the livestream before I left for work but based on what people have said, it has to be Sweden.

I also see it. It's Garrus. Probably calibrating some weapons. Or Tali.
Maybe he could calibrate some people's internet connections. :p

Why would Garrus be calibrating Tali? :p
Spoiler :
When you romance neither and they survive until the end of ME3, they hook up. Not in my next playthrough though! This time, I am going to grab him! He can calibrate my weapons then! *wiggles eyebrows, then hesitates, looks at mods and produces an avenger assault rifle, just to be sure*
Unfortunately, I will never be able to romance Tali (I heard its a really good romance!), since she isn't into women. And for the love of the gods, I cant play male Shep!

Last edited:
Confirmed - the divinations with the globe are more fun than the Monday teasers.

Maybe he could calibrate some people's internet connections. :p

Your collection of ME pics has reach, but my internet lacks the flexibility to display them.

Wow, over 2/3 of the current votes predict Sweden. But I haven't seen a strong argument for anyone else...

What's funny to me is that the other 3 choices didn't decrease by all that much, even though people can change their votes. It was just a bunch of people withholding until they saw the livestream that pushed it from ~50% to ~66%.

“Kristina leads Sweden in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm. Her unique improvement is the IKEA, granting bonus production and her unique unit is the ABBA which replaces the rock band. Sweden’s unique ability is Hinga Dinga Durgen, which grants two unique resources - Meatballs and Gummy Fish. How will you abandon your country as Kristina in SMCVI: GS?”

I find oddly amusing to see that 1 out of 2 weeks we see the name of countries in the modern world (Hungary, Canada, and Mali) and the second time only civilization (Māori (not New Zealand), Incan (not Peru)). Oddly, what is the probability to have only male leader first? In fact, pretty high: around 11% (if we exclude Eleonor, with it's 5%). I assume that Eleonor will be last, so, for me, it's: the Ottoman (not Turkey), then Sweden, and then the Phoenician (not Lebanon/Tunisia).

So, I bet for Ottoman (first), Phoenician (second), Sweden (third), and Eleonor (last).

Almost close to some sort of alphabetical pattern (Corvin → Kupe → Laurier → Pachacutec, and then Moussa?). Because we could have then Christina, Dido and Eleonor!

So far, I try to find a pattern.

We had

Chocolate coins.

I will never again doubt the extremely random but evidently obvious hints that Firaxis has been giving us this whole time.

All this talk of Mass Effect is making me remember my 2 month depression after playing the garbage that is ME3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom