(POLL) What will be the THIRD first look?

What civ will be announced in the third first look?

• The Inca

Votes: 78 36.3%
  • Mali

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • Carthage/Phoenicia

Votes: 36 16.7%
  • Canada

Votes: 25 11.6%
  • The Ottomans

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Eleanor for England/France

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Something else, the leak may be incorrect

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to guess Inca as a way to continue highlighting the engineering abilities to impact the land. My theory is that they’re still covering the core environmental interactions prior to getting into modern/future diplomatic, victory, and era stuff.

Looks like I might have actually voted for the right one for a change. We'll see tomorrow.

I'm too late to change my vote but if I could I'd switch it to Canada. I know Sweden is a possibility with the snow in the scene but it would be a real shame if Kristina (assuming it is her) wasn't revealed next Tuesday which is her birthday!

I'm too late to change my vote but if I could I'd switch it to Canada. I know Sweden is a possibility with the snow in the scene but it would be a real shame if Kristina (assuming it is her) wasn't revealed next Tuesday which is her birthday!

That does seem too good to pass up assuming Firaxis is aware.

They like to mess with us though.

They like to mess with us though.

Sarah does for sure. She's wicked. And cruel. And nasty. I luv her.

I don't think Ed is messing with everyone. Or anyone. Just the opposite. They are all waiting for the next oops every time he speaks. Poor guy. He's so passionate (btw, this is why I am 100% expecting another xpac - I bet my favorite flip flops they have a list made already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom