post dates

I agree; the information is too faint.

I personally somewhat prefer the date being at the top of a post, since then you don't have to scroll to the bottom (if it's a lengthy post) to see when it was posted. I'd imagine this might be configurable by theme? I agree that the contrast for it is not very high currently.

The point is that the date doesn't show up until the bottom of the post. It's really inconvenient to get involved in composing a reply to a post and then discover it's an old post.

The point is that the date doesn't show up until the bottom of the post. It's really inconvenient to get involved in composing a reply to a post and then discover it's an old post.

I like to defeat this problem by not responding to posts until I've read them.

It would be even more convenient to know that there's really no point in being concerned with a post that turns out to be 5 years old.

It would be even more convenient to know that there's really no point in being concerned with a post that turns out to be 5 years old.

Okay, I could see that. I'm not personally fussed with reading old posts but I can understand that point of view.

I share the preference for post dates being at the top of posts, in either case.

Top Bottom