Post-Game Map Writeup

Just popping in briefly. I do apologise for leaving the team relatively early on, but there are unfortunately only so many hours in a day. When I suddenly became a lot busier with work and study a few months after we started, this game was - unfortunately - one of several lower priority items which I had to drop to maintain my sanity (and sleep). I could no longer afford to keep track of multiple games running at once and still keep up with everything else in my life. I did make this clear to the team on several occasions, and I also tried to help out once in a while when I was PM'd with something urgent. However, in the long term, I was unable to continue to keep up with the pace of the game and the forum posts due to real life constraints. :)

Just gonna quickly answer this. I believe CDZ stands for CivDuelZone. I think that their main forums where off-site on http://www.civduelzone.com/
Also to answer to Sommer, i followed the link and searched a thread of any kind about this game. I must admit i can have overlooked it, but i wasn't able to find any. The only thread titled "BTS-Multiteam demogame II" has 4 posts. If you can address me to their thread i will appreciate and give my apologies, otherwise, my suspects remain.

Then, directly to Sommerswerd: i don't care about a reputation in multi games, i don't play any. I'm a good solo player and i got a reputation there. But i'd like to know why you took screeenies BEFORE i moved any unit then after that. How can you you know where i would have moved units? Then, please explain me why i should have done that on a pure tactical basis.

My congrats to DaveMcW are sincere, i really appreciated his work as the mapmaker. Maybe some few things to tweak, but all minor, considering the effort. So i heartedly want to give him my appreciation for that.

Still, since i know what i did, and you know what i did, i can't avoid to colorfully express my disappreciation for him as a moderator, despite i know it's a sacrifice to cover that role.

Then, Lord Parkin and some other member of Sirius. They simply disappeared. Sure, someone informed the team, someone included LP did it not.
Speaking of the ETTT sure, it was a mistake to leave it at that point. But it was an even bigger mistake to accept your absurdly complicated treaty and a even bigger mistake to not have broken it, treaty or not. We gave more beakers to the ETTT than all the 3 other members together. That was simply unacceptable. The game was ruined at the moment Sirius accepted that absurd treaty, so why not finish to ruin it? And those people should have been veteran players in multi, while i was - and am - a newbie. Man, i smelled burnt while reading it for the first time.
Unfortunately i was busy in the opening and more interested in learning and read my teammates comments than in the game itself. After a good opening, they proved to be less-than-average players and complete chicken on the diplo front. When i started to actively contribute to the game, many mistakes were already made and only a few members supported my foreseen of the ETTT being a trap. I must congratulate with the guy who wrote that piece of s... for his ability. On the opposite... my teammates...

So basically this game was "won" by the only actual team participating. The other teams, Sirius first, were not proper teams if they did not even managed to finish the game with more than one player and sometime not even that single player.

That's all for me. I have no interest in further discussion of this game. A word to the wise...

edit:
Thanks to the now frequent "busy server" Xposted with LP. Yes, you informed us that you wasn't able to participate only few months after you disappeared. Needless to say, RL have precedence over anything else. My critics on leaving members (or leaving Captains) are not to be intended as bad feelings. I'm only a person who likes to finish what has started, thus it's not my fault if i lose consideration for the people not doing so. Just, i try to start only the things i know i can finish.

Also to answer to Sommer, i followed the link and searched a thread of any kind about this game. I must admit i can have overlooked it, but i wasn't able to find any. The only thread titled "BTS-Multiteam demogame II" has 4 posts. If you can address me to their thread i will appreciate and give my apologies, otherwise, my suspects remain.

You know how our team-forums where locked to only the respective team's players, right? I suspect they locked their real team forum in the same fashion on the CDZ-site. ;)

Speaking of the ETTT sure, it was a mistake to leave it at that point. But it was an even bigger mistake to accept your absurdly complicated treaty and a even bigger mistake to not have broken it, treaty or not. We gave more beakers to the ETTT than all the 3 other members together.

Joining it was wise, if you had stayed out we would have forged a 4v2 alliance with other teams. Amazon+Merlot+Mavericks+Q vs. Sirius+CDZ would have the same geographic structure IN:IN:OUT:IN:IN:OUT and would have been the optimum outcome. The goal was a structure where each team had an enemy they could attack and a safe border on the other side. Every team would wanted this outcome as it is the best way to win. 3v3 could also work, but its too easy to get one team to defect and make it 4v2, which greatly increases the odds the 4 way alliance will prevail. You could have tried to forge one where AMAZON was on the outside, but it would have resulted in the same 4v2 structure in the end anyway - so you might as well work with those charming AMAZON ladies. Anyhow, Sirius was right to want in on any alliance forming.

The mistake was maxing out Sirius's tech and not paying enough attention to other things. For example higher ESP rate (could not see our power graph), more gold for unit upgrades (archers in coastal cities), more non-science boosting buildings (recall seeing a post about building dikes at a point when i would have assumed you had already built them everywhere), more units in general, more warring early on (for expansion/unit experience/GGs), etc.

The same dynamic happened in the 1st MTDG as well. The Kazakhs were the tech beasts and their ally was freeloading off them. They never got in conflict though as the game ended in a very different manner - a team negotiated a total capitulated to the Kazakhs which completely unbalanced the game in their favor.

OK now I am home so I can talk properly about this stuff instead of typing on a tiny cellphone screen...:)
6) more shame to most Sirius members (even if they probably never read this) to not have understood, as i has, what a trap was the ETTT and to not have let me break it when we has a strong tech advantage on the other teams, at the times we were researching RP.
Blubmuz this shows how blind you were to the situation. Lord Parkin put it so perfectly and brilliantly when you guys were duiscussing the ETTT :thumbsup:... I cant put it any better than he did so maybe I will just try to find the quote... Anyway the main point was that the only way an alliance can work in these games is if the tech leader agrees to subsidize the lower tech partner. Period. That's the way it always is... Always. Provolution and I whined and whined and cried like babies about this when Team Kaz was subsidizing Cavalieros just like you are complaining about Sirius subsidizing AMAZON but we were wrong, Indiansmoke, cavscout, donsig, and Kaleb were right. Lord Parkin was right, and you Blubmuz are wrong. Sirius had to join the ETTT there was no choice. You would have been fools not to join. And you were an even bigger fool to leave it.
I clearly remember that when i've read the ETTT proposal from Amazon i thought that it was too complicated, too full of points and clauses to not being a trap, like it actually was. And this is confirmed reading their dedicated Diplo thread.
You keep harping on this point that ETTT was a big trick and only the wise sooo smart Blubmuz could see it, but nobody would listen... You are so wrong. ETTT was designed to make Sirius and AMAZON forced to stay together until there was no one else left, with Sirius providing the brains and AMAZON providing the brawns. It was just that you were so impatient and short sighted and selfish that you were blind to what you were gaining. ETTT gave Sirius the security to pursue such a powerful GNP lead. But all you could see was :cry: Waaaah! They are taking away all my precious tech!:cry: They are all spongers! But who was it that destoyed the Mighty stacks of M&M at Nabaxica while Sirius hid safely in their Ivory towers and Universities on Bode? It was AMAZON General 2metra that defeated the combined Starland forces of M&M. With ZERO military help from Sirius.

All you guys gave to the alliance was fast tech. And you have the nerve to call the rest of us sponges? Ha!:lol: Sirius would have never taken Comet or Mavs home Island if Q and AMAZON had not sacrificed so many soldiers while you just waited for us to do all the fighting and killing and dying and then ride in from behind to steal the cities once we did all the fighting... And you call us the sponges:lol: That's rich. Who really were the sponges.
7) congrats to Amazon, not on their victory, but on their multiplayer diplo skills. Perhaps they even know who CDZ actually were.
Why dont you just PM a CDZ player and ask them where their forum is instead of continuing to slander them?:confused:
8) to 2metraninja amd Sommerswerd: no guys, i never cheated. Even if i suppose you did i don't have proofs, so i shut up.
Well I do have the proofs so I dont need to stop. You Doublemoved, you got caught and got your just deserts and punishments from the admins. Trying to make up some lies about AMAZON can not distract from your embarrasment so dont even try. I offered to post the proofs but I notice you did not accept my offer... instead you just try to run away and claim "I'm done talking about this"... Yeah right:lol: Just like you were done playing the game when you ragequit Sirius to AI and then kept posting in the forum... Even asking AlphaShard to let you secretly keep playing under his name! What a joke:rolleyes:
To be completely honest i moved some units (in a useless way) only while chatting in game with 2metraninja, jus to bother him.
OK so now you admit you Doublemoved:lol: At first you tried to deny it. Then you try to say that I photoshopped it... Now you admit it but try to say you "just moved some useless units while chatting" Hilarious! This last part is some of the most laughable stuff I have heard you say. :lol: To refresh your memory. It was me who was logged in when you were caught Doublemoving not 2metra. 2metra and me can not both be logged into AMAZON at the same time obviously, so there is no way you were "chatting with 2metra" nice try Blub;)

So let me refresh you memory again...

I logged in launched an amphibious attack on Sirus Home Island (That's how bad you were losing, that we could sail transports right up to your pathetic defended Home island:lol:) and I RAZED SIRIUS HOLY CITY TO THE GROUND... Remember that? Then you logged in (probably to see why you lost score)and saw your Holy City was gone. You then sent me an ingame message :cry: crying like a baby "Why do you guys keep razing our cities?!? I don't understand what you gain by Razing all the time?!?":cry:

Remember that? Then you were so frustrated and you wanted revenge, so even though YOU HAD ALREADY MOVED AND IT WAS OUR TURN TO MOVE, you then clicked some Artillery on Comet and moved them into position to be able to attack the Rifles that I had just unloaded from the Galleons that were trapped in the Channel North of Comet. They were well trapped by your Destroyers after completing a suicide razing mission on Bode.

Here is the funny part... You thought I couldnt see you move the Artillery because they were deep in your territory several tiles away from my unloaded stack from the Galleons. What you failed to realize, was that due to all our spies and our High @ss espionage, WE COULD SEE THE ENTIRE MAP! ALL YOUR TILES, ALL THE TIME. That is why it was so funny when you tried that dirty trick. I just made a screenshot and immediately told the admins about it. 2metra had already been complaining about your CONSTANT DOUBLEMOVES, but we had never caught you sooooo red handed with screenshots before:lol:

This is where it gets even funnier. You were so scared that I would raze another city from another amphibious raid on your Home island that while I was PMing the admins, still logged in the game... YOU DOUBLEMOVED AGAIN:eek: by clicking on the pathetic Archers and Xbows that you had defending your other home island cities and UPGRADED THEM TO MACHINE GUNS!... THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF WHILE I WAS STILL DOING AMAZONs TURN!:lol: Remember that? Care to deny that? Cause I have screenshots of that too. Oh Blub you are so funny:lmao: This brings me to the last point in this post which is getting too long...
Speaking of which, i raise again this question: why a player should take screenies while chatting with an opponent?
You keep asking this and I will answer in more detail next post, but the answer is simple and twofold:

1. I took screenies of the channel between Bode and Comet because I wanted to show the team that all our Galleons were trapped in the channel and doomed. This was to explain why I unloaded the stack onto Comet to face a likely death instead of leaving them safe on the ships. I took the screenies of the ships and then me unloading them to show the team that the stack was not safe on the ships and had to be unloaded.

Those screenshots were taken BEFORE your doublemove. Then when you Doublemoved to put your Artilleries in position to attack the stack I just unloaded, I took another screenshot and showed it to the admins.

The other screenies I took were before and after shots of your Sirius home Island before and after I razed your Holy city. The shots clearly showed Archers and Crossbows defending the cities. So then when you Doublemoved and upgraded them to MGs, I just took another screenshot and showed it to the admins again.

2. Blub, TBH, you were doing sooooo much Doublemoving that it was only a matter of time before you got caught by a screenie just by pure coincidence.:mischief: That's what happens hen you break rules over and over... You get caught.:mad:

So can you just admit that you doublemoved because you were frustrated, and losing and you were at a loss about what to do? You were just overwhelmed, your team had abandoned you... You had screwed the pooch with that insane attack on Q and dumping the ETTT and things were going badly for you. You were embarrased and ashamed at how badly you messed things and you Doublemoved out of frustration because you thought no one would know or see it. It's OK:) It does not make you an evil person. Everybody hates to get beat. Just Stop denying and lying and trying to blame everyone else buddy... OK?:goodjob:

OK Part 2 of Sommerswerd answer to Blubmuz :D:
Don't tell me you regularly take screenies every time you finish a turn, it can be hard to believe. The answer is simple: to Photoshop them, to the benefit of the Admins. And why the opponent (me) moves units a few tiles in his lands covered by a full railroads network while chatting with his opponent?.
OK, so now you ADMIT that you doublemoved the Artilleries by railroads while it was NOT YOUR TURN, it was AMAZONs turn. But still you try to blame it on you were "chatting with 2metra". Nonsense! 2metra was not logged in it was me. And there was NO chatting back and forth between us to distract you as you try to complain. Just you weeping bitterly over your lost Holy City.:cry:

And AGAIN you accuse me of making false screenies with Photoshop! You have already admitted that you doublemoved the units! WTF?!? Which is it?!? Did you move the units or is it all an evil photoshop fabrication by Sommerswerd? To settle this, I make this offer to you a THIRD time. If you dare to keep accusing me of photoshop then just ask me to post the screenshots of your ridiculous doublemoves and I will. Then everyman here can look for himself and decide for himself what is real and what is photoshop. I think maybe that is why you now say "I'm done talking" because once you see I still have the proof stored away, you have no more stomach for this fight.;)
Would the heroic Amazon tell to the world that their galleons were blocked by my destroyers and that a good part of their army, landed to not being sunk would have been wiped the following turn thanks to the artilleries they managed to have deleted by incompetent Admins? Or probably even without them, but at that point that won't matter.
Yes I just did tell everyone in the last post, but that is not all. I also told the admins and told all my team mates that those Galleons were lost, that Sirius Navy had trapped us with a good trap, and the Galleons were all lost. You probably could have killed off those units too that I unloaded, but you were so mad:mad: from losing your Holy City. You were so embarrased that you allowed your rage at me to make you start acting desperate and breaking rules... And you got caught. Just admit it and end your shame.
Blub, please, don't make me laugh!:lol: Are you really still trying to say that CDZ is a sham team played the whole game by AMAZON?!?:rolleyes: Is that your excuse for why the mighty Sirius nation was ruined and flushed down the toilet by you?!? Because AMAZON was controlling CDZ all game?!? Is that the best excuse you can make?

Why don't you just PM a CDZ player like socralyneck and ask them where the CDZ MTDG discussion was happening? Then tell the rest of us because I would like to view it as well TBH.
Then, directly to Sommerswerd: i don't care about a reputation in multi games, i don't play any. I'm a good solo player and i got a reputation there. But i'd like to know why you took screeenies BEFORE i moved any unit then after that. How can you you know where i would have moved units? Then, please explain me why i should have done that on a pure tactical basis.
I explained this in the last post, but quickly. he first screenies were of our trapped Galleons, me unloading the stack from the trapped ships and the razing of the Sirius Holy City. That is where the first shots came from before you doublemoved. Got it?;) As for why you moved the Artillery, that's easy... because you wanted to attack the units I unloaded from the Galleons. And as for why you upgraded the Xbows (another illegal doublemove), easy as well... because you feared I would raze another city amphibiously. Simple enough right? Any response to that? I doubt it.;)
The game was ruined at the moment Sirius accepted that absurd treaty, so why not finish to ruin it?
Well at least you can finally admit that you ruined the Sirius nation... But on the other matter, you are wrong. What was the alternative to Sirius accepting the ETTT? Look at the threads. When Sirius accepted the ETTT, AMAZON gave an ultimatim. "If you are not joining this alliance RIGHT NOW then we are going to consider alliance with Merlot." That was the implication, and it was the truth. We had just met Merlot and Sirius was soon to meet them as well. We were not going to allow Sirius to meet Merlot before there was an alliance in place for us, either with Sirius or with Merlot. And don't even waste your time thinking that Sirius could have waited and allied with Merlot because I can tell you point blank. Indiansmoke was King of Merlot at the time and he was still holding a grudge against Lord Parkin for the betrayal over Feudalism in the last game. That I know 100%. So there was no way Merlot would chose Sirius over AMAZON. Also, team Kaz players were on Q too, so Q would have gone with us as well. I can pretty much guarantee you that if Sirius had rejected the ETTT, then it would have immediately been AMAZON, Merlot, Q and later CDZ versus Sirius, & Mavs and then Sirius would have been the first to die instead of Mavericks. Lord Parkin knew this well, and he wisely chose the ETTT
Man, i smelled burnt while reading it for the first time. Unfortunately i was busy in the opening and more interested in learning and read my teammates comments than in the game itself. After a good opening, they proved to be less-than-average players and complete chicken on the diplo front. When i started to actively contribute to the game, many mistakes were already made and only a few members supported my foreseen of the ETTT being a trap. I must congratulate with the guy who wrote that piece of s... for his ability. On the opposite... my teammates...
Blub, the funny thing is you keep trying to portray yourself as the prophet who knew the ETTT was bad and your team as foolish, but what was YOUR plan? What was YOUR great solution? What would YOU have done that would have delivered the win for Sirius? Indiansmoke and Kaleb always asked me that in the last game when I was complaining, much the same way that you were in this game. The nice thing is that we can actually COMPARE our solutions... what I would have done?... I just did it...;)

We also know what YOU would have done. Your BIG plan all game was to leave the ETTT and go-it-alone. You were asking for this all game and you finally got it, and everyone sees how it turned out... With 2metra kicking your @ss and you losing heart and quitting after I razed your Holy City. It makes me laugh that you didn't even have the guts to admit to your team that their Holy City got Razed.:lol: You just blamed it on the admins and then ragequit to the AI, begging AlphaShard to join you in your poor sportsmanship.
So basically this game was "won" by the only actual team participating. The other teams, Sirius first, were not proper teams if they did not even managed to finish the game with more than one player and sometime not even that single player.
And that's how it goes with these long team games. The winner is not always the best MP player, but more often the team that sticks together to the end... And the team that sticks together to the end is usually NOT the team that is getting their @ss kicked. Look at the threads. There were plenty of times when I was the ONLY person left posting for AMAZON, weeks at a time. I just hung in there until team mates came back. I looked for new teammates. We kept doing well, and eventually some team came back. Its all connected. Your team left when you took over and crashed the car... Cant you see that? You ruined it for Sirius with your foolish go-it-alone warmongering. That is why everyone abandoned you.:(
That's all for me. I have no interest in further discussion of this game. A word to the wise...
:lol: Yeah... I'll believe it when I see it.;)

One final thought for this post...

Sirius, in the ETTT had the best shot to win a Space Race (or Culture win) out of everybody. With the highest GNP, you guys could have just turned your tech off and focused on catching up to AMAZON in Espy so that we wouldnt have been able to sabotage your SS parts when the time came. Meanwhile CDZ and Q would have kept doing the teching, slowly to the Space techs, giving Sirius plenty of time to build up their espy defense and Military defense. Then you would have been unstoppable in the Space race. I thought for sure that that's what you guys were going to do...

But then the all-wise, all-knowing, smarter-than-everybody Blubmuz took over the steering wheel, and drove the Sirius-mobile right off the fu@k*^g cliff :suicide:. Then he walks away saying...

"It's Lord Parkin's fault:mad:! It's the other Sirius player's fault not mine! Those fools signed that dastardly stupid complicated ETTT that no one can understand!:deal: What a bunch of fools! If only I the all-knowing Blubmuz had been in charge! I don't need that fool Lord Parkin and all those other fools mucking things up!:old:"

"It's Lord Parkin's fault:mad:! Why he deserted me in my time of need? How can I be expected to run things on my own? I need help and advice from my team mates! Where did everyone go?:confused:"

"It's CDZ's fault! Those fools just left their team and now AMAZON controls them secretly!:scared:"

"It's CDZ's fault! They aren't playing to win! And by playing to win I mean they need to answer my letters asking them to betray AMAZON and Q and join my one-man sinking ship suicide mission!:gripe:"

"It's AMAZON's fault! They keep cheating me somehow!:mad: I mean I don't have any proofs and I dont know exactly what they did to cheat me but they must be cheating somehow! I the almighty invincible Blubmuz cannot be defeated unless someone is cheating somehow! [pissed]"

"It's AMAZON's fault! After they destroyed Merlot, they gave 2 of Merlot's cities to CDZ! What a scandal! What a gamebreaker! Obviously that just ruins the game for Sirius and proves that AMAZON secretly controls CDZ! That's why I can't win! AMAZON gave CDZ 2 cities!:cry:"

"Its the admins fault!:mad: Those fools deleted my 4 Artilleries! Oh what a gamebreaker! I quit!:aargh:"

"It's AlphaShard's fault! I told him that he MUST quit when I quit! Why dont he listen to me?:sad: Its all AlphaShard's fault..."

No Blubmuz... It's YOUR fault

:lmao::lol::rotfl: ... Ah, Blubmuz

I agree with Sommerswerd, Blub you crashed the car alright, went right into the store front of a Gas station and gave us a nasty back blow explosion that ended up leaving us extremely crippled.

Team Sirius needed different priorities then war, we needed to get Corps for starters. I thought I had a chance with space flight so I took it.

Also Blub you should read Q's forum, they were considering Cultural Victory, which I pointed out in the Demographics multiple times.

Gotta love the post-game discussion! :popcorn:

We need another MTDG just so we can have another post-game in a few years :lol:

Only this answer to Sommer:
please do not confuse things. When i moved (absolutely in a useless way some few units) was while chatting with 2metra, days or weeks before to meet you in game.

My artilleries and the rest of my troops were in position after i finished my half turn, because i knew that your only hope was to unload the ships. Your units were injured already, obsolete and an easy take even without those arties.

Then, i just asked what benefit you has in razing developed cities aside the fact to deny them to Sirius.

I did not asked to Alpha to quit at that time, we were already discussing the matter and we were agreed already on that. In fact in one of my yesterday's post i asked him why he changed his mind, not why he didn't followed me.

Then, i'm not complaining to have joined the ETTT, but to have accepted as it was. Having no experience in MP i can be wrong, but it seems i have read some Amazon plan on what to do after Merlot was gone and those plans has Sirius as the only target.

I already said that my main mistake was to attack Q. I should have attacked Amazon, when your troops were faraway from home or at least from the star continent

p.s.
your free interpretation (often called distortion) of my posts was fun to read.

Gotta love the post-game discussion! :popcorn:

We need another MTDG just so we can have another post-game in a few years :lol:
agreed :goodjob:

pity i won't be there

That's hilarious! :rotfl:

Sommers, you made my day! Man, you have gift with the words and reasoning, it will be real pity if you dont actually use it somehow in RL - being a jurist of some kind, a politician, or teach something to the students at a University :bowdown:

(disclaimer: not that it was any hard, having all that base of nonsenses and outright lies from Blub to work with :D )

You know how our team-forums where locked to only the respective team's players, right? I suspect they locked their real team forum in the same fashion on the CDZ-site. ;)

You are correct. Our subforum is still hidden, but the game admins have access to that (and did have from the start of the game)

It has slightly above 1000 posts. Add to that the 238 posts here, and yeah, we were the team with least discussion. In the end, for like, the last year or so, the team was basically me. You can blame me for that maybe as well, as I even stopped writing spoilers at that point, which maybe could have revived the rest of the team.

Some people got lost after the stupid decision to have tech trading on, and a lot got missing at some point after the ETTT formed, as basically, as a game, it was dead for CDZ (yeah, there were even people who voted for joining the ETTT just to try to blow it up soon)

Well, I don't even really know, why I continued playing, as it was mainly to finish what we have started, not because the game itself was that much fun (yeah, it was fun to see a corporation useful in a real game...)

"It's CDZ's fault! They aren't playing to win! And by playing to win I mean they need to answer my letters asking them to betray AMAZON and Q and join my one-man sinking ship suicide mission!:gripe:"

BTW,CDZ did play to win, when you wrote that sentence, blubmuz.

First, if Sirius had won the war over Amazon, then the chances of CDZ winning would have been almost 0. There was no way, we could have won the space race against Sirius.

So, the idea was a bit sneaky: Help Amazon enough, s.t. they will finally win the war while building up enough infrastructure to have a chance in the space race as the only civ to not be in that war. Could have worked, if not some of Sirius' units were deleted, the war would have needed to go on a little longer, though...

BTW,CDZ did play to win, when you wrote that sentence, blubmuz.

First, if Sirius had won the war over Amazon, then the chances of CDZ winning would have been almost 0. There was no way, we could have won the space race against Sirius.

So, the idea was a bit sneaky: Help Amazon enough, s.t. they will finally win the war while building up enough infrastructure to have a chance in the space race as the only civ to not be in that war. Could have worked, if not some of Sirius' units were deleted, the war would have needed to go on a little longer, though...

Thats what I call a good analyze and plan and certainly something I would have done myself if I was in your shoes. But Sirius have lost the war utterly way too fast. They needed better and more aware general for your plan to work. The deleted units were not that important (3 or 4 artillery), they were only a reason for Blubmuz to release his frustration from losing the war and being caught cheating to add to this. The main battle was already won, Sirius main operative army destroyed, their 2 best production and commerce cities razed and I was going to take all of Anjennida in couple of turns. From there to SHI the route for attacks was open. Basically the war was already won when Blubmuz ragequitted :) Kudos to AlphaShard for realizing this and taking the peace. This way Sirius had chance at all. Sirius was going to win even the space race if there was not our uber-espionage.

:) Hey guys, the weekend over here already started! What about plan for an online FFA these two days?

Moved this over here from other thread... Maybe somebody on Mavs will read this and answer this question from "The dolt":lol:

WTF?!? Mavs never researched CALENDAR to get their dyes???:confused: They didnt even start trying to tech Calendar until when they were being destroyed, and even then I suspect it was for Astronomy, not dyes. Soooo... what gives Mavs? I mean, I saw a bunch of times you guys were calling AMAZON rookies, etc:rolleyes:, but I just don't get why you guys would never get Calendar to build your Dye plantations?

I would really like to hear from somebody on Mavs to explain that decision cause that just seems, well... for lack of a better word... Rookie behavior to me. Maybe you guys have some other explanation ;))

Top Bottom