Post map requests here

Post in this thread if you have a map request. :)

OK, when requesting "Map(s)" pls include:

1. Size you want it. (Recommend 70 or lower)
2. For BtS, Warlords or Vanilla.
3. Resources included or not. (I will not do accurate sorry.)
4. Must have a Pic of exactly what you want. (Topographical or Physical maps are best). If you give me a crappy pic, then a crappy map, sorry.
5. Do you want it X/Y axis or not.
6. Forrest, alittle or alot.
7. Mountains, alot or use more hills.
8. # of players.
9. Rivers, alittle or alot, (i will not do accurate sorry)
10. Goodie Huts: Alot or alittle?

NO Earth (World) maps, to many out there already.

Just remember these are requests and not all requests will be accurate, ok, so dont get mad if it is not "exactly" the way you want it. I will not do accurate starting locations either, sorry.

Just for fun how about a map of this (PG of course!)
PtW and the rest is up to your imagination.

could someone make a map of estonia (ancient), thanks, and civ named maavald and cities with ancient names, not latin; for bts

1. Size you want it. (Recommend 70 or lower)
huge
2. For BtS, Warlords or Vanilla.
Vanilla
3. Resources included or not. (I will not do accurate sorry.)
it should show some on the map but if ya can't see them i'll do it
4. Must have a Pic of exactly what you want. (Topographical or Physical maps are best). If you give me a crappy pic, then a crappy map, sorry.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1117675
it is a civ3 ver. and i don't know how to convert it
5. Do you want it X/Y axis or not.
not
6. Forrest, alittle or alot.
map shows where
7. Mountains, alot or use more hills.
same as above
8. # of players.
7 (if possable western nations ex. U.S,English,French etc.)
9. Rivers, alittle or alot, (i will not do accurate sorry)
map shows where
10. Goodie Huts: Alot or alittle?
alittle

I found this pic on Google (where else?) and it would be awesome if someone could make a map for it. It'll probably work best on a torodial, square map, because than, it would become a "globe". Thanks :)

Attachments

• Flat_earth-1.png
    Flat_earth-1.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 198
Would somebody please complete this humogous earth map? It needs North America is completely barren, South Africa needs attention, as does Australia. Jabarto has most of the mountains in Asia mapped out, but no rivers. That will probably be the hardest part.
Please I could see some good scenarios coming out of this if it was completed.

Jabarto was the one who originally started it, but he then had to leave it to work on other things. Please, somebody fnish this map

Attachments

• 256x160 Earth.zip
    154 KB · Views: 92
Would somebody please complete this humogous earth map? It needs North America is completely barren, South Africa needs attention, as does Australia. Jabarto has most of the mountains in Asia mapped out, but no rivers. That will probably be the hardest part.
Please I could see some good scenarios coming out of this if it was completed.

Jabarto was the one who originally started it, but he then had to leave it to work on other things. Please, somebody fnish this map

Tell you what, I'll take another look at this map. I can't promise I'll complete it, but I should be able to progress a little bit at the least. If anyone else takes this up, let me know.

Thank you I really want this to be finished

Just for fun how about a map of this (PG of course!)
PtW and the rest is up to your imagination.

I did a nude Pam Anderson once, turned out pretty good, but alas i can't put it anyplace but on my now non-functional x-PC.

And if your quoting Soupy Sales you must be pretty old, like me, LOL.

Hey
Vanilla
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time map. The map can be found on google.
no goodie huts
random hills
Resources heh have fun
size 70 needs to be pretty big for any fun i made a smaller map an it crapped out.
5 civs

I see a ton of Earth Maps here for BTS. I was just trying to find the best one, best sizes, better Europe size. I know about RFC, but I also want a blank slate one, at least 24-32 civs. Each starting at historical location. That's really all I need. :)

You should try to make a 1984 one with three civs obviously, Oceania, EastAsia and Eurasia. Though I think Oceania would overpower Eurasia and EastAsia due to the resources from North and South America.

Hi i would like a map of just Canada
roughly 120 by 104
For BTS
resources surprise me but i would like a lot of corn in southern ontario and lots of wheat in the great plains
Picture http://mapsof.net/uploads/static-maps/canada_topo_map.jpg
try not to include the U.S
Lots of forest some above the tree line but only near rivers
mountains well of coarse the rockies and the laurentians in quebec and also the ice towers of baffin island
Some goody huts

Top Bottom