Post map requests here

THe image is Exactly what i want...:( unfortunately its a colonization map image...if u cud make it into indian map for bts....

required Size (Large/Huge)

Only one way to find out. haha

Well if any1 feels like making a map of africa id apreciate it, theres 1 out already but its not good like at all, parts of spain italy and middle east is good to have in, doubt any1 will do it since no1s posted in like 4 months

Can anyone make a map of Asia or provide a link to a made map? I searched the pre-made map forum and couldn't find one. The in-game map has too many grasslands and no forest.

But that's only southeast Asia. I actually found a couple Asia maps, but most are made a long time ago. Will try them after work. Maybe I'll use the in-game as template and create my own with worldbuilder.

I think i saw a map a while ago, not sure if i misremember, but of central america, cant seem to find one, which has panama and colombia, dont know if anyone know if theres one anywere since doubt any1 still takes request (and ik the one in the mesoamerican mod, but thats to far north) thanks!

Hello, I have been looking for quite a while and cannot find a worthwhile map of the British Isles... so It would be grand if someone could make a map of such.
Here is a topographical map to use: http://mapsof.net/uploads/static-maps/topographic_map_of_the_uk.jpg

And here is a satellite image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Britain_and_Ireland_satellite_image_bright.png

I would like this to be for BTS, and be able to add it to my CIV Gold mod.
Also It would be great if i was as realistic as possible and as massive as possible, resources included, more hills than mountains; standard # of players, Lots of rivers (as accurately as you wish), and alot of coniferous forest in the north and deciduous in the south.

Much appreciated,
Taylor:goodjob:

Hello, I have been looking for quite a while and cannot find a worthwhile map of the British Isles... so It would be grand if someone could make a map of such.
Here is a topographical map to use: http://mapsof.net/uploads/static-maps/topographic_map_of_the_uk.jpg

And here is a satellite image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Britain_and_Ireland_satellite_image_bright.png

I would like this to be for BTS, and be able to add it to my CIV Gold mod.
Also It would be great if i was as realistic as possible and as massive as possible, resources included, more hills than mountains; standard # of players, Lots of rivers (as accurately as you wish), and alot of coniferous forest in the north and deciduous in the south.

Much appreciated,
Taylor:goodjob:

That would pretty cool, rename a few civs (Caledonians, Britons, Anglo-Saxons, Galloway, Gaels, etc.) and play out early Isles history. Excluding Rome's invasions.

Does anyone have a good accurate BtS map of Britain like the one for the Viking Scenario in Warlords except larger? I'm making a mod/scenario and all I've gotten so far is I've Made a bunch of Civs (- unique units and animated LH's of course) but that is about it.
I am looking for one for Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword. As close to accurate as possible while not being sideways.
Size: I am attempting to make a mod with the Welsh fighting the Saxons after the Romans left so I need to be able to fit all of the larger towns/strategic locations onto the map.

Not sure if this the right place for this but silly question. I'm not very tech savvy, so bear with me. I've been running BtS with several mods (LoR, BAT, etc.) and I have just started looking at maps and map scripts. Does anybody know where I can find a basic version of how to install these things, i.e. where they go, where to unzip, diff between a map and a script? I can't seem to find anything concise on it in War Academy, or maybe I'm just missing it. Thanks

You don't really have to install maps and mapscripts.
Just put them both into the folder C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Civ4\PublicMaps (or WL\PublicMaps or BtS\PublicMaps), and you should automatically get them. And yes, both go to the same folder.

THe image is Exactly what i want...:( unfortunately its a colonization map image...if u cud make it into indian map for bts....

required Size (Large/Huge)

I wish I had looked at this thread earlier, but that is so easy! Here it is, done! All I had to do was change the extension... :D The funny thing is it was originally a Civ4 map before it was converted to Col. :crazyeye:

It is a very cool map. If I recall the story, the guy who originally did it also did a bunch of other maps, then one day he took everything down out of the blue and retired from modding forever! I don't understand why he couldn't just leave his maps on the database though. He was a talented map maker. Anyway.... I also took the liberty of adding flood plains to the Indus. It's a very fertile land!

Attachments

• Indiasr.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 75
Can this image to be converted into map?
Size :Huge
Resources :Many
Goodie huts :None
Civilization starting points :None

I want this map to work in hotseat advanced start mode.
Color Key to picture
Green = grassland
Blue = water
Brown = Mountains
Those little smudgy spots are forets.

Attachments

• CIV4MAP.JPG
    CIV4MAP.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 85
Can this image to be converted into map?
Size :Huge
Resources :Many
Goodie huts :None
Civilization starting points :None

I want this map to work in hotseat advanced start mode.
Color Key to picture
Green = grassland
Blue = water
Brown = Mountains
Those little smudgy spots are forets.

What is that exactly? And it doesnt seem to hard, so you should be able to do it yourself in Worldbuilder

Can somebody answer to this question:
Does Worldbuilder maps work in hotseat advanced start mode?
This I need to know.

Can somebody answer to this question:
Does Worldbuilder maps work in hotseat advanced start mode?
This I need to know.

Your asking a question that you actually know the answer to, think about it.:crazyeye:

What map are you using in hotseat now?

I bet it was made in WB or one that Civ4 works, either that or it would not work, again think about it.:confused:

Top Bottom