• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post pictures of other forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy

Bitter.
Not actual pictures of them of course, but what comes to mind when you think of them. It should probably be a picture of an actual human being or a cartoon, but I guess if you think of a ladybug when you think of forum-goer X, that's OK too :confused:

Now, I almost didn't start this thread because I figured it had a high potential to turn into a flame-war, and I don't want to see feelings get hurt. At least not when it isn't necessary :). BUT, in order to (hopefully) keep that from happening, I've devised ONE rule that you must ALL follow:

NO POSTING "PICTURES" OF FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT YET POSTED IN THIS THREAD.

This way, if you don't post in this thread you don't have to worry about some jerk equating you with Hitler or whatever :rolleyes:

Let's keep this light-hearted.

UPDATE, the following people are fair game:

jack merchant
Aphex_Twin
CurtSibling
Japanrocks12
Norlamand
The Yankee
Hitro
Grille
G-Man
Kilroy
Colonel Kraken
Superevie
Perfection
Inter32
test_specimen
Alone
Yoshimune
Gainy bo
RegentMan
sysyphus
MCdread
aaminion00
Moonsinger
Wyrmshadow
Zarn
Padma
polymath
SeleucusNicator
cgannon64
nihilistic
Xen
Dumb pothead
addiv
col
Ohwell
.:KNAS:.
De Lorimier
FredLC
naervod
carlosMM
Smaasnekje
Little Raven
Hygro
zulu9812
Ethics
h4ppy
Johann MacLeod
Plexus
floppa21
Vietcong
Rout
croxis
CivCube
Bacon King
Azale
Inhalaattori
Pikachu
puglover
Sir Eric
china444
Turner_727
superslug

Originally posted by CurtSibling
I like these kind of threads, but I reckon the mods wont...

So you are participating in this thread? Get it started!

I will watch this thread verrrrrry closely. At the slightest sign of trouble, it goes.

Originally posted by Kilroy
NO POSTING "PICTURES" OF FORUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT YET POSTED IN THIS THREAD.
That sounds like a good idea to me.

Now feel free to equate me with Hitler, I don't mind. :p

Uh, I think people aren't getting that part of the point of this thread is that you have to actually POST pictures.

Hmmm, anyway here's col:

Attachments

• colonel.jpg
    colonel.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 642
LOL - exchange food for beer and you're not far off.

@Hitro:
:lol:
Incidently, although you probably didn't know it, today is the 35th aniversary that gentleman had some kind of stroke and abandoned office. the funny thing is, nobody had the guts to tellhim he was no longer in charge and so he lived in he ilusion he was still the boss. They even faked newspapers and attended fake government meetings with him. :crazyeye:

Btw, isn't there a german film recently released about a similar situation with a woman in GDR?

Originally posted by MCdread
Btw, isn't there a german film recently released about a similar situation with a woman in GDR?
Yes there is, called "Good Bye, Lenin", part of the present "Eastalgia" wave. A made up story though.

Ah, here's Pikachu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom