Post Romanum PBEM

On the left side You've got names of players with lines under them. Press the name and You can write PM.

It has started!!!

Please check your emails to see if you got the rules&contacts email! Make sure it did not end up in the "spam email".

Got it.

EDIT: never mind. I understand now.

I have it. Didn't get the save with the first email, then forgot to check again. Have to study for exams so will have to play tomorrow. Sorry.

GPS to Rd13.

Longlive the vandals! And down with the majestic Byzantium Empire!

Being a noob here, I naturally have to ask some stupid questions:

1. What does GPS stand for in "GPS to Rd13"?
2. Does trade and chat work like in any other multiplayer game, ie. when i put the items on the table and press "Offer trade", the relevant person will get some sort of a dialog about it when they start their turn? Its a bit vague, because i get no confirmation message once i have pressed offer trade, the box just dissapears, and theres no "trades in progress" window.
3. Doesnt PBEM give some unfair advantages regarding combat - ie. i can try every possible move and every possible attack with my units, with the option to always reload? Is the random seed in combat always the same or can i endlessly try to attack, until the fortune favors my unit?

Top Bottom