Post your favorite signature picture [From other forums]

Tlc2011

Pixel Cat
Well, from what i can remember we're not allowed to have pics in our signature so let's look at other forum users on other forums sig pictures!
To start:

This is from the Terraria forums [If you don't know what that game is, search Terraria in the Other Games forum in Other Games] owned by TheWolfie.

Said picture is her in anime. [I've stared at it for 15 minutes a lot]

Attachments

• NN.png
    NN.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 260
What big eyes she has.

You've reminded me how thankful I am that CFC doesn't allow images in sigs.

Agreed. This is a forum, not a gallery of smut. There are other websites for smut.

If I were to have a picture in my sig, it would probably be a panorama picture I have from the top of Half-Dome in Yosemite from when I was there.

Moderator Action: This will not be a "Babe thread 2". Please only post non babe pics. Anime counts as Babe material.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

KK then, no pictures of girls...

From now on.

Thread starters need to have the ability to delete posts on their threads..

So i could delete the pictures of girls other then mine [Hello, thread starter picture]

No more posts of girls here, guys

:goodjob:

I don't have a picture in my signature at any site.

The only time I've used an image in my sig was during my days as a member of the gaming clan StarFleet. It was this picture:

...with my name, rank, and fleet positions (Armada XO, Diplomatic Officer, something else...) printed on it. I also had the line ""A Starfleet officer. That's what I am. And that's what I'll always be." from a DS9 episode below the image. Back then I played Star Trek Armada and Star Trek Elite Force as [SF]Smellincoffee. :lol:

Is it me, or is the Defiant flying into the explosion?

Top Bottom