Edited: July 21, 2015

Updated with new resources, Download on post #85

Edited: March 22, 2015

Updated with new resources, Download on post #77

Edited: July 30, 2012

Added desert resources, Download on post #62

Edited: June 24, 2012

Download on post #53

I have increased the size of my file from 144 frames to 288 frames.

I am currently using 214 resources.

There are several new ones since I last uploaded.

I made a few of them.

Others are from Kyriakos, Goldfool, Vuldacon, Gojira54 and zo-zo.

Some of them were never posted by the contributor, I lifted them off of previews, like one of Kyriakos' desert wells and his sign post. I also lifted Goldfool's stables as I couldn't wait to see if he was going to post them. I will remove them from the download if anyone has any objections to this. I did'nt feel like removing them from my resource file before I uploaded it.

I have modded some like Kyriakos' guillotine.

There is a new arch, new seaweed and a barracks that I am using as a greenhouse.

I've also added back a few that I had deleted from previous files.

Original Post starts Here

My current compilation of mine and others work.

I tend to make or seek out resources that are more than just an icon, I want them to blend in well with the terrain.

I have been putting some resources on my miscellaneous graphics thread, I figured I would just start a resources thread and update it here as I don't have my miscellaneous graphics thread indexed.

Here is the resource file I use, size is 144, there are 144 spaces filled, this is the file from my game, all 144 currently in use. I know that some of this is not new, some is.

I have made some changes to a few peoples work. Some resources I made, the rest are as follows (if I have made a mistake on the credits or forgotten someone, let me know):

Gojira54: Tropical bird, cactus and chicken to name name a few.

Mrtn: I think the sheep are his.

Kyriakos: Removed one silo from his concrete grain elevator so it could be a resource without having to scale it down. Also using his windmill, gallows, archery range, carts (resized to fit), towers, guillotine and a few other buildings. I cut down his cathedral to be resource size.

Vuldacon: Using his tree, beakers (I recoloured a couple of them) and tropical fruit.

Zo-zo: Using his island, orchards, container depot, pig farm, stonehenge, teepees, satellite dish, shipyard, crashed ufo, kelp and solar farm. I modded his muskrat lodge to add bulrushes.

Goldfool: A lot of the rest, I made changes to his: Uranium and fishery.

Pounder: The villages, oil tanks, the logs, modded the oasis, modded the incense, made two new chickens, keep out sign, the compound, smokehouse, crops, gold, coal, iron, quarry, sacrifice temple, island statues, water well, barrels, observatory, gas storage, oriental monument, Bronze Statue of a Bird, Converted 4 more mines to resources, Buddha Statue, Shanty Town (pieces taken from a tech icon that someone posted, please advise), pumpjack, and c`n`p firaxis temple of zeus.

Note: That some of the resources have been placed in the frame to work better with the mines.

Note: I don't use shadows, so i won't be producing any shadows file.

removed version 5.0 after 277 downloads july 23, 2011. Here is version 6.0 with 7 more resources added.

Attachments

• RESOURCES.pcx
    183.6 KB · Views: 1,077
Last edited:
Very nice, I may borrow a few for my upcoming... There are a few from my collection, but that doesn't mean I made them. The cactus is actually a conversion I did from Fallout 2 for the fallout mod.

One resource on here I've not seen before and really like is the StoneHenge on row 12, column 3. That I really like and have an immediate use for (much better than the one I have). Is this one of yours?

Very nice, I may borrow a few for my upcoming... There are a few from my collection, but that doesn't mean I made them. The cactus is actually a conversion I did from Fallout 2 for the fallout mod.

One resource on here I've not seen before and really like is the StoneHenge on row 12, column 3. That I really like and have an immediate use for (much better than the one I have). Is this one of yours?

No, that is zo-zo's.

Hmmm, I'll take the oil barrels, see what happens. :)

Very nice resources :)

I am sure i have asked this before, but do all of these show up in their entirety in the game? Because, for example, the modified mill is huge. My original mill barely fit iirc.

Pounder, you have built up a very useful collection of resources. Thank you for posting it.

I never commented on the results, but the oil barrels look great in-game.

Here's a preview of Eight More Resources:

Gold (1), Coal (2), Iron (3), Two Island Statues (4 & 5), Stone Quarry (6), Crops (7) and a Temple Sacrifice (8).

Comments appreciated.

I really like how they look, especially the Island Statues, along with the Gold and Stone Quarry. I can just see the Temple Sacrifice nestled in some nice jungle terrain, waiting to be found by some intrepid explorer.

I just wish that I had some small ability in this area, but I am glad that those of you who do share your creations with the rest of us.

Top Bottom