Pounder's Resource File

The temple could be turned into a building *hint, hint*

Added: Bronze Statue of a Bird, Converted 4 more mines to resources, Buddha Statue and Shanty Town (pieces taken from a tech icon that someone posted, please advise for credits).

I use the shanty town as a negative resource and that evil Bronze Bird (we've had bad luck ever since we made it:)).

As I only use mines in hills and mountains, this gives great variety to mines on the flat terrains, they can be era specific and each mine can have different value to civ.

Here is a Biodome Farm Resource based on a graphic that embryodead had posted.

I had to move a few things around to make it fit.

Thanks to MadGAD for bringing it to my attention on his Future Irrigation thread.

Here is an in game preview:

Attachments

• Biodome resource.png
    Biodome resource.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 422
That biodome looks like a heavily tweaked version from Call To Power (yes I just blasphemed). Looks great here.

Your resources are becoming extremely good. Expect to see a few in Modzilla, replacing some of mine. I never had the patience or skill to make anything beyond half-decent resources, you obviously have both.

Keep it up!

Gojira54, yes, it's a long story how CtP2 graphics came to C3C :) But now biodomes looks much better than original. Why I didn't think to cut this useless barrels from right side?:D
But I really don't know whom to say "thank you man!" for bring this thing to C3C.
embryodead ho post it on forum wrote that he don't know too.

file: improove your improvements :) x2 biodomes now! :D
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=298738&d=1313408080

Both of these resources are utilizing others work:

First the Cemetery is Vuldacon's Oak Tree with some tombstones added. I wanted a resource to allow Zombies to be built.

Second, I reconfigured Kyriakos's mine (without any scaling) so it could be used as a resource, I moved the wheel more inward and I made sections transparant (so I could see the terrain) and removed the shadows. (These changes were all made to get it to fit the 49x48 resource tile size)

Attachments

• cemetery and mill.png
    cemetery and mill.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 300
Top Bottom