Pounder's Resource File

Don't be sorry, Oz. Spread the word!

An oriental monument, wheat and hay.

I won't be releasing a new compilation, here are the three new ones for your cutting and pasting pleasure.

Attachments

• haywheatmonument.png
    haywheatmonument.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 650
Here are a bunch of underwater resources to be used on sea tiles.

A couple are new graphics, but the rest are existing resources in my resource file that I have modded into underwater resources.

Some could be used for: food , ruins, garbage (if you like negative value resources), technology, just to add graphics, etc....

Tell me what you think, are there any more that I should do before I upload them as a set.

Here are a bunch of underwater resources to be used on sea tiles.

A couple are new graphics, but the rest are existing resources in my resource file that I have modded into underwater resources.

Some could be used for: food , ruins, garbage (if you like negative value resources), technology, just to add graphics, etc....

Tell me what you think, are there any more that I should do before I upload them as a set.
Excellent additions. They would be useful in many situations - a required resource to build an Atlantis improvement, for example.

I have increased the size of my file from 144 frames to 288 frames.

I am currently using 191 resources.

There are several new ones since I last uploaded.

I made a few of them.

Others are from Kyriakos, Goldfool, Vuldacon, Gojira54 and zo-zo.

Some of them were never posted by the contributor, I lifted them off of previews, like one of Kyriakos' desert wells and his sign post. I also lifted Goldfool's stables as I couldn't wait to see if he was going to post them. I will remove them from the download if anyone has any objections to this. I did'nt feel like removing them from my resource file before I uploaded it.

I have modded some like Kyriakos' guillotine.

There is a new arch, new seaweed and a barracks that I am using as a greenhouse.

I've also added back a few that I had deleted from previous files.

Attachments

• pounders resource file.zip
    143.2 KB · Views: 497
We could have an entire set of desert terrain (including hills and all) just like in Transport Tycoon!

Top Bottom