Pre-turn discussion

Vind2 said:
i dont see a cursor :confused: I think when you hit print screen your cursor disapperas.

doh! Yes, the settler is with the pike that is just west of the ivory. The other pike nearby is with a worker.

BCLG100 said:
hmm if the greeks have engineering them workers arnt safe, any GS in Auda city can grab them, we can only hope they havnt.

I forgot about the road! I hope the Galls don't see them.

EDIT: The Idiots have played their turn and there is no battle log in our g-mail inbox. That should mean they left our workers in peace. If so, said workers will quietly move to a safer tile. :)

donsig said:
I forgot about the road! I hope the Galls don't see them.

EDIT: The Idiots have played their turn and there is no battle log in our g-mail inbox. That should mean they left our workers in peace. If so, said workers will quietly move to a safer tile. :)

Phew :)....

Bravo to Strider for joining a couple workers to one of our cities. I've been lobbying for that for awhile now. Yes, I think we should add the settler to one of our cities as well.

donsig said:
Bravo to Strider for joining a couple workers to one of our cities. I've been lobbying for that for awhile now. Yes, I think we should add the settler to one of our cities as well.

I think I've said this somewhere else also, but it might be best to join the settler with Unabomb also. That will pump the city up to population 6 in less than two turns (It's pop three right now... grows next turn.. and the settler will add 2 pop points, right?)

donsig said:

its different when we are trying to stop them being captured rather than we trying to change the tiles.

Add all the workers to as many cities as we can, every single worker should go into a city wherever possible.

Strider said:
I think I've said this somewhere else also, but it might be best to join the settler with Unabomb also. That will pump the city up to population 6 in less than two turns (It's pop three right now... grows next turn.. and the settler will add 2 pop points, right?)

yeah, might as well join the settler with Unabomb, it will give us another productive core city.

them 4 workers above vbraun, join them with the city as well, up until where it becomes stagnant, add the others to other cities such as provobomb and dyanopolis, maybe even some of the cities on the northern coast to allow a better defensive bonus.

I'll try to do some more worker joins next turn, I don't want to siphon off all of our workers though.

Something else I just thought of. What about rushes? Should we rush whatever we can?

don't rush something if we just started on it. by just getting some shields in the bin, we reduce the cost of rushing by half.

Strider said:
I'll try to do some more worker joins next turn, I don't want to siphon off all of our workers though.

Something else I just thought of. What about rushes? Should we rush whatever we can?

We should be able to make workers in DB or Semtex in one turn if we need more workers down the road.

The nuts are offering us peace!?

The galls are on the move:

And our southern border:

--------------

So, start your suggestions for playing the save.

strider which point is that stack actually on?

either way should move everything we have in thingy bomb, switch to walls and rush, rush everything that has been building for 1 turn and move as much as we can towards it. leave a few on our northern cities though as they still be planning on landing.

we may as well accept the treaty but leave whatever units we have there. they are not very honourable

edit-nevermind worked it out from the last screenie.

the peace treaty offer might be a bug, i've seen it before where a peace treaty is sent in diplo by accident. it might be legit, but i think it's just a game bug.

Trust me: that is not a peaceoffer; it's a bug.
An in-game peace-offer that isn't accompanied by an out-of-game peace-offer is not a true peace-offer.

That bug is generated when during diplomacy the enemies screen is checked and the player forgot to press the "clear table" button. TNT has done it to KISS several times as well. ;)

Do you guys think we should move all of our immortals over there to take care of the gall units?

Yes and our treb stack within there, they are going to be stuck in that forest so it will be hard to get rid of them, so we'll just have to keep bombarding them, should also try and move a couple of pikes there.

move the horse and pike to Fi which are surrounding it, also does it have a wall there yet? if not switch from barracks to wall and rush.

rush the pike in dyonopolis as well as this'll give us a vet.

BCLG100 said:
Yes and our treb stack within there, they are going to be stuck in that forest so it will be hard to get rid of them, so we'll just have to keep bombarding them, should also try and move a couple of pikes there.

move the horse and pike to Fi which are surrounding it, also does it have a wall there yet? if not switch from barracks to wall and rush.

rush the pike in dyonopolis as well as this'll give us a vet.

FI rushed a wall last turn, I believe it just started the barracks this turn.

I think we can strike one hell of a blow to the gall forces with our immortals. Might be enough to set them off balance for awhile.

Strider said:
Do you guys think we should move all of our immortals over there to take care of the gall units?

ok, just remember that we won't have an offensive force against the Iroqi for some time if we go through with this attack.

Top Bottom