Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Kuningus

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

robboo

Deity
Please vote for one of the candidates for President.

hey no fair! I was nominated and accepted, why aren't I in the poll? In the mean time this "yybor" charecter sounds interestings, maybe I'll take a chance on him

damit i am sorry...dyslexia and bad eyes..bad combo.

I am going to get it fixed...

I have a question for the all the candidates.
What is your top priority for the first 20 turns?
I realise specifics are impossible since we don't know our starting position, so a general answer will do.

Economics. It'd be real nice to say exploration, but let's face it: the essential number one goal of the early game is to get a second city out as soon as possible while sacrificing as little as possible. Russia starts with a scout, so we can be confident that in the short term, we should have a pretty good idea of what our surroundings are like and be able to have a potential site for the second city way before the settler is actually produced. It is for this reason that I think we need to get a worker out ASAP (unless there are NO hills or campable resources). Even if at first we may only have a tile or two a worker can improve, as our scout pops techs, the workers abilities will also increase.

As has been discussed, only two civs have mysticism to start. I'd also like to see us go for Judaism if possible.

of course, these are all domestic matters. But in the early game pretty much the only thing the president has to do is move our unit a square or two SE/NW. These are just the positions I will be advocating.

when's this poll end? the others are closed already, but this one is still open.

Looks like I may have screwed this one up..I thought it had an end date when i checked it...OK I will call it right now.

6 votes for yybor( ybbor)
3 votes for Kuningus
1 vote for BCLG100

Congrats Ybbor or yybor :)

thank you all :) Here's to a great term!

congrats ybbor!

here's to a good term with you as our turn player! :beer: :cheers:

Top Bottom