Preview of Steph's Napoleonic wars

Steph

Multi Many Tasks man
Retired Moderator
Preview of all the units added so far, that's 121 new units

After a ;ot of hours spent converting and adding the units to the game, I was a bit tired when I posted the preview, and forgot to include the credits :(

All the units are made by Gexozoid for European Warfare, and Napoleonic mod for American Conquest, I simply converted them to FLC.

European Warfare mod by Gexozoid

Beautiful work. I'm dying for an authentic Napolean package.

Do you plan to include Ottoman units? Egyptian campaign of Napoleon would be dull without. Ottomans were also a part of the anti-French coalition.

Nice, i'm looking forward for the release then. :) Cossacks should have some Otto units as well, but i don't know wether if you mix different things, i'm no graphic artist. This mod looks wonderful so far.

I don't know, there is no relation between Civ4 and that.
It will probably take me a few months before release, mostly because I'm waiting for the release of a mod for American Conquest that I can convert to get the last missing units.

Then I'll probably have to make some color conversion, and reuse some Cossacks units, to complete some armies, like Portugal.

I also have the map to do.

Of course, the more I will get help, the faster it will be done ;)

Steph said:
I don't know, there is no relation between Civ4 and that.
It will probably take me a few months before release, mostly because I'm waiting for the release of a mod for American Conquest that I can convert to get the last missing units.

Then I'll probably have to make some color conversion, and reuse some Cossacks units, to complete some armies, like Portugal.

I also have the map to do.

Of course, the more I will get help, the faster it will be done ;)
well, it's good to see that you will not abandon civ3 once civ4 arrives on the shelves :D

btw, American Conquest is which PC game?

Ares de Borg said:
Is there a chance to release the already converted units seperately?
The units are quite bigger than standard Civ3 units.

In the scenario, it doesn't matter, as they are all at the same scale.

But when mixing them with other units...

El Justo said:
well, it's good to see that you will not abandon civ3 once civ4 arrives on the shelves :D

btw, American Conquest is which PC game?
I wouldl abandon Civ3 for SSS, not for Civ4!

I have a link in my sig to the units converted from American Conquest.

Its looks nice, will see...

ooh what a load of cr*p .. just look at all thoes non-historical low quality units!

where the hell did you get them?!

gex

Moderator Action: Looking at Steph's post below, I am assuming you are being sarcastic. Just remember that sarcasm doesn't translate to the printed page very well. ;)
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom