• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Preview WWII Chinese Rifleman

This may be my last preview. The rifle is Japanese. I figure a Japense rifle would be a pretty good way of hedging my bets. Plus I like the proportions of this rifle. The M1903I was using had almost no butt and a disproportionately long barrel. Looked kind of strange I think.

At civ scale the rifle will look pretty much like any other rifle and even at Civlopedia scale 128 pixels the rifle will be hard to discern.

This may be my last preview. The rifle is Japanese. I figure a Japense rifle would be a pretty good way of hedging my bets. Plus I like the proportions of this rifle.

:goodjob:

Here's the progress I have so far:

Default, fidget, fortify, attack A, attack B, victory. Just need to do run and death anims.

Looks awesome, especially the stabbing animation. :)

Just a little pity the insignia on the cap isn't notable in game scale.

Oh, btw, seeing that rifleman I'd love to see a rework of your early WW2 German Infantry. :)

OK. All animations are ready. Just need to actually animate them now and then figure out how to use the Guerilla's .amb files or whatever to produce the overall unit.

any news on this top-notch chinaman ?
:confused:

I would be happy
fine for me to suit, Luftwaffe Field and gebirgsjager
:crazyeye:

greeting
Wotan49
:coffee:

Great work on your German rifleman! The jacket could be a little darker, but overall it's excellent!

prefer the unit with multi-loading carbine model Mauser 98k (was 12,000,000 built)
better fits to the time before your other German units

G43 rifle was from 1943 c.a. in total Built 450,000

of your units'm thrilled!

Wotan49
:old:

Top Bottom