• Principality of Kassite

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Cycles of Arete

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Do I look like I know?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey. No begging. Who do you think you are? McCreepy?
:j/K:

If we win the elections, I appoint Cyc as my regent, because my computer crashed. It will be a couple of days before I can get back online. Take care of things, Cyc.;)

If we win the elections, I appoint Cyc as my regent, because my computer crashed. It will be a couple of days before I can get back online. Take care of things, Cyc.;)

Cyc does not own BTS or Civ4 for that matter. The point of the regent is to play the save if the King cannot.

Congratulations to the Cycles of Arete. Do you think you can play a turnset this weekend?

Thank you, gentlemen. The Cycles of Arete appreciate your support. We also applaud the Principality of Kassite on a race well run. If the Rebel desires a good cause, you and all of your supporters are welcome into our Faction.

We would also like to thank everyone for their vote. It's deeply appreciated and our main effort will be to reward you with a government that works for you.

As good Lord Civius has stated, I personally can not play the save, but as civplayuh has appointed me Regent before his brief Leave of Absence, I can appoint a designated player to run the play session (which should include notes, battle logs, and screenies). Anyone who would like to volunteer for this position, please PM me.

Thanks again. Beer and soda is on the house. Leave some pizza for me. :thumbsup:

Yet again, I cannot play the save without the 3.17 patch, and I would urge to pressure the HOF priests to do some divine intervention here. (Hate being kept hostage by "experts").

Glad the vote was running long enough for me to throw in my vote :) Looks like it mattered this time..!

On a side note, I cannot play the save as I have patched to 3.17 (Provo, very true, we need some Divine Intervention here!)

Thank you, VW. You're on the list.

I'll PM DaveShack about contacting the appropriate HOF Priest.

EDIT: Sent.

If needed, I could also play in the weekend.

Wow...this could go one of two very different ways...

Ok, thanks dutchfire. You're on the list.

And which two very different ways might that be, the commonnate?

When do you expect to hold the session?

I still have the 3.13 verison of Hof, so I can also play should no one else be around. :)

Thank you Joe Harker. You're on the list also.

Before we play the Turn Session, we need to complete the Instruction thread in the Gameplay sub-forum. Once that's completed (or deemed completed), we will have our T/S goal (s) and can play the save.

Top Bottom