Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Do I look like I know?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheat? What's that mean? :)

Exactly, my man. Couldn't agree more.

This is real exciting, isn't it?

Personally, I'd say start convincing me who to vote for.

-- Ravensfire

Was that sarcasm?
Uh yeah. That last bit was sarcasm. I was outta line there. I must have nodded off... :yawn:

-- Ravensfire
Well, Ravensfire. The COA, as I like to call it, represents a model of government that expands on the basic Faction System structure. It more or less opens up the inner circle of control to listening to what the public is saying. With a wider range of over-all input and a foundation based on the desires of the citizenry, our benevolent King has envisioned an almost representative-type Faction. Although still based on the Monarchy, with a system of closed door Council meetings, the mood of the people will strongly influence the decision-making of the King.

Plus there is a wide array of out-standing citizens in our ranks. No, I didn't say standing out in the rain. Although the reign of the COA will stand out as one of the best eras of this game. You are welcome to join us, as are all citizens, and we welcome your vote also. :cool:

-- Ravensfire

I would like to see you vote for us (the Principality of Kassite), so this is the only thing I can say that would possibly turn you to vote for us......

Follow the Priest or the Rebel.

Ten Characters

Whoa! Just went through a small earthquake here in SoCal! Kinda fun.

I saw it first in OT, exciting place you live in Cyc. My first experience of one was last year in the early hours of the morning, it woke me up, so unexpected I thought poltergeist before earthquake! Really weird feeling though.

On topic, looks like I'm no longer holding onto the deciding vote :(

:eek::D I just hear from denyd that the epicenter was about 2 miles from where he lives. I've been about 12 miles close to an epicenter, but now he's got me beat.

At first, I thought someone had hit my truck, but there was no noise. Makes ya wonder.

Yeah I felt that down here too, and yes theres still time I believe, Wednesday is the end right?

I know who voted ABSTAIN.:satan:

Top Bottom