Progressive MP game thread

Heh, silly me, I figured that he wouldn't have taken his laptop so as to avoid any further argument from me, and my last two days have been overly hectic. Right, glad I randomly decided to stop by.

Turn 67 completed, Thunderbrd is up for turn 68.

@MagnusIlluminus
I guess now you understand right? Sometimes messages slip by our attention. Previously I said I probably wouldn't bring my laptop, but then I posted that I brought it, and unfortunately you didn't see it.

I'll try to do my turn still today, but I don't think I'll be able to. If I don't, tomorrow early in the day I'll do it.

I did my evening check, will check again after work tomorrow.

Edit:
Will try to take my turn by 4ish pm EST today if Joseph takes his turn between now and then.
If not, I do have dinner plans with SO's family so I'll be busy and I would like @JosEPh_II to take my turn if I don't post anything by 5pm EST because I'll be on some form of highway for a bit. :p

Unless people are fine with waiting until tomorrow at 5pm EST when I'll be able to take my turn.

Last edited:
Acularius next

I'm back! I couldn't check the forum for the last 2 days, but it seems it isn't me yet, TBrd is next. That's a relief.

So everything is back to normal on my end.

Acularius next

Acularius turn taken, Koshling next

Top Bottom