Progressive MP game thread

Koshling Next! SVN is acting up again. Save game below

EDIT: Save is on SVN now.

Attachments

• C2C_MP_Prgsv_Game_BC-22720_to_Christian_IV.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.4 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Had a win 10 re-install happen that really messed up my comp. I'm still in process of putting everything back together after dumping win 10 and going back to win7 Pro. I lost over 200GB of personal data including special C2C svn versions. It eliminated my Music library when it decide Spotify should be my Music user/service with out my permission. I lost 5 years worth of family photos. Plus more directories that just went Poof!

No more win 10 for me. They broke this old camel's back with their forced re-install. :mad:

Turns Done, Joseph is up
Had a win 10 re-install happen that really messed up my comp. I'm still in process of putting everything back together after dumping win 10 and going back to win7 Pro. I lost over 200GB of personal data including special C2C svn versions. It eliminated my Music library when it decide Spotify should be my Music user/service with out my permission. I lost 5 years worth of family photos. Plus more directories that just went Poof!

No more win 10 for me. They broke this old camel's back with their forced re-install. :mad:

This happened with me last year, a window supdate simply removed all my storaged data from when I had to do a reinstall of Win10. Everything on windows.old folder vanished.

Turns Done, Joseph is up

This happened with me last year, a window supdate simply removed all my storaged data from when I had to do a reinstall of Win10. Everything on windows.old folder vanished.
No you did the Conservative game. You have not committed a save for you and snowfall for this game to progress.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Any loss is painful, especially when it is just pointlessly malicious on the part of "the company that shall not be named".

I'll chime in with some sympathy on this matter as well... and thank you for sharing cause not to adopt win10. I may not have a choice when I next upgrade unfortunately. But this certainly gives me good reason to be reluctant. I really hate intrusiveness and automated major behaviors like this in programs.

Well Wednesday came and went and it's Still Spirictum's turn in this game. :p

My computer setup will be moving to the new place this weekend so I might not be able to take a turn for a while if it comes up during that time. Just to letchall know.

Oh my... sorry guys, college is driving me crazy, I only got accepted to start the Final project much after the others, but the deadlines are the same, so now they've been posponing the deadlines almost everyday because of my case but they don't make it clear to me. I'll have this weekend to do all my turns, so if we can get a full cycle until tomorrow I shall do my turns again. Then this week I shall finally finish what I must do about the Final Project, and then the next deadline is in July, so I'll only have to care about the other subjects which haven't been very demanding.

Really sorry I didn't upload this one, but now it's Done, so Joseph is up

Acularius next, if you are still with us.....

Koshling next.....

Will take Acularius turns now until further notice from him.

Top Bottom